In the last post we saw how we can make gmail the default mail client of Firefox. In this post we will see how to remove Gmail from being your default Email client in Firefox.
Adding Gmail as the default mail client to Firefox was quite a tedious task, how ever removal is a very simple process. You can remove it by following the below mention procedure:
1. Go to “Tool menu” in Firefox 3.
2. Select the option “Preference”.
3. Go to the tab “Application”.
4. Locate “mailto” and from the drop-down menu, select “Application Detail”.
5. Select “Gmail” and click on “Remove”