How To Solve Sony Ericsson W910i Restarting / Rebooting By Itself Problem
Recently, a friend had problem with her almost new Sony Ericsson W910i. The phone is a couple of months old, and the problem was that it used to restart / reboot by itself. This was a nuisance when she’d be in the middle of texting or on a conversation with someone.
I searched on the net to find a solution for this problem and noticed that a lot of people had complained about similar problem with their Sony Ericsson W910i. I did finally find a solution, and the problem was with the software version she had on her phone.
Get the latest update from Sony Ericsson Site and update your phone with the latest firmware.
This fixed the problem on my friends phone. This should solve your problem too, but if in case the problem still does not solve, it’s possible that your phone may be infected by a virus and you’ll have to run a complete virus scan on your phone.
Do let me know in the comments section if this solution worked !
Related link : Get New Free Themes for Sony Ericsson w910i.
- Download Free Sony Ericsson Phone Themes
- How To Block Spam SMS’s On Symbian OS Phones Like Nokia, Sony Ericsson
- How To Remove Clear Clean ‘Infected By Commwarrior Virus’ From Nokia 6600 6263 6630 3650
- How can I solve the registry problems in my system ? My system has become very slow – how I can solve this problem.
- WordPress Phone Support To Solve All Your WordPress Related Issues