Split YouTube Video Clips with TubeChop
When we upload any video using YouTube they are usually full length videos. However, many times we have come across many such videos over the internet that has been chopped such that only a part of the video has been uploaded.
There are also some videos that are clipped and then the website is provided with it where we can see the full video. You can too try out this interesting and amazing feature by using TubeChop.
TubeChop is a web application that allows YouTube users to split their YouTube videos into a specific timeframe and then upload it. The interface is friendly and easy to use and requires no complex method to carry out this task.
To split the video you just need to drag and place the black bar on each side. The left bar indicates the starting time of the video and the right bar marks the end time.
This application not only allows you to split the video, but also helps you to locate any particular video on the internet. Usually it is impossible to remember the URL of all the videos that we see. Bookmarking it all also leads to searching issues.
TubeChop simplifies matters as here you just need to type in the keyword of the video and the application will search and display that video on the screen. The embedded code in TubeChop also allows you to share the video in other websites or in blogs.
TubeChop is definitely the most convenient and easiest way to split videos on YouTube.
Unfortunately, this does not work with tubechop.com
How to manually Change Windows XP Product Key After Install from My Digital Life.
Oct 29, 2008
My Digital Life Editorial Team
How to Update and Change Windows XP Product Key Manually
Although there are plenty of software applications that can change the product key installed in Windows XP automatically, but some users may prefer to manually change the product key by themselves. Changing or modifying Windows XP product key is not a common practice after installation, especially so if already activated, and that explains why Microsoft didn’t have built-in mechanism to edit the product key used in Windows XP.
However, for some reason such as the need to change the product key to newly purchased genuine product key, especially when the existing installation of OS is pirated or illegal. The situation also happens in big corporations which have volume licensing (VL) agreemnts with Microsoft, which tends to use a same VLK (Volume License Key) or leaked product key to activate all computers. To enter and make use of the new product key does not really require whole fresh re-installation of Windows XP. Follow the hacking guide below to remove and delete current product key used to activate existing copy of Windows XP, and force the OS to prompt user to enter new product key for activation.
1. Click on Start and then Run.
2. In the Open text box, type regedit and click OK to run Registry Editor program.
3. In the left pane, locate and then click the following registry key:
4. In the right pane, right-click OOBETimer, and then click Modify.
5. Change at least one digit of this value in the Value Data to deactivate Windows.
6. Click Start, and then click Run.
7. In the Open box, type the following command, and then click OK:
8. When the Windows Product Activation window appears, click Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to activate Windows, and then click Next.
9. Click Change Product key.
10. Type the new product key in the New key boxes, and then click Update.
If you are returned to the previous window, click Remind me later, and then restart the computer.
11. For user using OEM system or volume license product key (VLK), repeat steps 6 and 7 to verify that Windows is activated. User should receive the following message:
Windows is already activated. Click OK to exit.
For retail Windows XP users, a 30 days registration for activation reminder will appear. User will have to connect to Internet for online registration and activation, or call the local Microsoft activation hotline for phone activation.
* Easily Change Product Key with Windows Product Key Update Tool Free Download
* How to Change Windows Vista Product Key
* How to Change or Re-Enter Product Key in Windows 7 and Vista
* How to Reset or Change Microsoft Office 2007 Product License Key or Volume License Key (VLK)
* View and Retrieve or Change Windows (XP, Vista, 2003, 2000 and more) and Office (XP, 2003, 92) Product Key or CD Key
I use Any Video Convertor Professional 3.30 ML Software + Crack.