SnapChat is all the rage these days among teens, and the young generation. The primary reason for this success is that you can edit pictures/selfies that you have taken and share it with your friends via the app. There is a constant series of updates for the app which makes the app lively and fun for users. Now, SnapChat has a new feature called trophies. Learn how to unlock SnapChat Trophies on iPhone if you haven’t done so already.
How to Unlock SnapChat Trophies on iPhone
First, tap on the white ghost icon on the app’s camera screen. Tap on the trophy at the top of the profile screen.
You will get a menu with icons that look like emojis from Whatsapp. Some of them might be unlocked, while others will still be locked.
There is no methods to unlock trophies. You have to keep exploring the app and collect points. Once you have exceeded a certain score or have sent a certain number of stories from Discover, you can earn a trophy.
Here is a list of all the trophies and the points required to unlock them.
- Baby: When your Snapchat score reaches 100.
- Glowing star: When your score reaches 500.
- Sparkles: When your score reaches 1,000.
- Shooting star: When your score reaches 10,000
- Collision symbol: When your score reaches 50,000.
- Rocket ship: When your score reaches 100,000.
- Ghost: When your score reaches 500,000.
There are other trophies as well. Learn how to unlock SnapChat filter trophies.
- Finger pointing up: After sending a snap with a filter applied.
- Peace sign: After sending a snap with two filters applied.
- Panda: After sending 50 snaps using the black & white filter.
- Snowflake: After sending a snap with the temperature filter showing it’s below freezing.
- Sun with face: After sending a snap with the filter showing it’s above 100° F.
- Lollipop: After sending a snap using five or more pen colors
- Rainbow: After sending 10 snaps using five or more pen colors.
- Palette: After sending 50 snaps using five or more pen colors.
Here is how you can unlock Video Trophies
- Videocassette tape: After sending a video snap.
- Old-school movie camera: After sending 50 video snaps.
- Digital video camera: After sending 500 video snaps.
- Monkey holding ears: After sending a video snap without sound.
- Loop once: When you flip the camera once in a video snap.
- Loop: When you flip the camera five times in a video snap.
- Refresh icon: When you flip the camera ten times in a video snap.
Here are some more SnapChat Trophies you can unlock on iPhone
- Flashlight: After sending 10 snaps with your front-facing flash on.
- Half-moon face: After sending 50 snaps in night mode.
- Japanese ogre: After sending 1,000 selfies.
- Magnifying glass: After sending 10 photo snaps entirely zoomed in.
- Microscope: After sending 10 video snaps using the zoom.
- ABCD: After sending 100 snaps with enlarged text font.
- Egg in a frying pan: After sending a snap between 4 and 5 a.m.
Finally, SnapChat has added new trophies as of December 2015.
- Email: Upon verifying your email address in Settings.
- Telephone: Upon verifying your phone number in Settings.
- Sad Devil: When you take Screenshot of 10 snaps.
- Red mask/Japanese goblin: When you take Screenshot of 50 snaps.
- Radio: Upon submitting a snap to your Live/Local Story.
- Clapper board: Upon submitting 10 snaps to your Live/Local story.
- Fax machine: Upon scanning 5 snapcodes.
So that’s that. That is how to unlock SnapChat Trophies on iPhone. Share this with friends and family who use SnapChat regularly so they can also unlock the trophies and have fun.