How To Use Google Earth In Iphone 4 / Ipod / Ipad
Earth at your finger tips using Google Earth Application in your IPod touch and IPhone
Universe is built up with satellites and other objects revolving and rotating in this space. As far as human knowledge and evidences go, earth is the only place where the human life is sustained.
Many people are truly fascinated to find more about the things around the earth, and about places and matter. Google launched an interactive and useful application called Google Earth. Now you can download Google Earth application for your iPod and iPhone.
How to use Google Earth
This application mainly uses the functionality of GPS (Global Positioning System). User can find a location using GPS functionality and fix the destination and narrow down on the precise locations.
For IPhone and IPOD touch users, after the destination is fixed, the Google earth will provide an interactive experience. There is a feature with IPhone and IPOD users, which is that the user can tilt the phone for horizontal and vertical grid views, for more interactive application of Google Earth.
Feature of Google Earth
- Compass view to provide directional calculations.
- Zoom-in and Zoom-out for more accurate location view.
- User can rotate Earth using two fingers on a touch enabled IPOD.
Using Google Earth user can check photos of important location using Wikipedia and Panoramio linked with the places.
User can search for a local business with Google Maps to find the directional maps. This helps in development of tourism related activities. This application is free of cost and everyone should wisely think and load it in their Apple Machines, in order to experience the most interactive mapping of planet Earth.
- Closest Image Of Earth On Google Maps And Google Earth
- How Google Earth Can Help Cops Find Drug Rackets And Criminals
- How To Take ScreenShots On iPhone / iPod / iTouch – Free App
- GreenPoison Is Only For iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad 4 and not iPhone 3 and iPod Touch 3G
- Download Free iPhone / iPod / iPhone 3G Video Converter App – convert and watch videos using iPhone / iPod