Digital camera – A complete guide before you buy it
There are varieties of digital cameras that are out in market, and the selection of features completely depends on individuals. You should be able to find the nice camera depending on your needs, skills, shooting habits and oppose your budget.
There are professional digital cameras for professional shooters, travelling digital cameras for travellers etc. Well, there are certain things you should consider before buying a camera for yourself.
Some features you should bear in mind before buying digital camera and those features are listed below:
- Firstly, you should look at Megapixels. Your image quality solely depends on megapixels. To get a clear and sharp picture go for high megapixel camera. In case you are a normal users then 5 megapixels will satisfy you completely, but in case of professionals you should opt for 10 megapixels ones. It depends on your usage or utility.
- Handy: the second thing you should look after is that whether your digital camera is handy or not. Being a normal user you should opt for light weighted one. You don’t want extra burden with you in picnic, party or any trip because of your camera, and you could lose interest in taking pictures if it is too heavy. While stepping along with the new trends you should consider a good looking and trendy camera. There are lots of new slim and trendy cameras out in the market.
- Check the Lens: the most vital and crucial part of any camera is lens. There are two types of zoom, either optical zoom or digital zoom, but the best one is optical zoom. For normal users, optical zoom up to 5X or even 3X would be just fine. Make sure that auto focus of your camera is sharp and clear.
- Having manual focus: Well if you have great idea of photography then you should check whether your digital camera have manual focus or not. During the close up photos you should opt to take pictures with manual focus because they will give you better clarity.
- Storage space: Digital cameras of now days are built with storage space with built in memory and also with a memory chip in them. You may also consider taking memory chip later, so you should consider getting a camera with higher internal storage capacity. This feature comes handy in many situations and should be considered well.
- Battery backup time: This is one of the most important aspects to look for. Do not ever go for a camera with low battery stand by time. You never know in what situation you may get into, so make sure your digital camera gives you a quality runtime after it is completely charged. This feature should be considered carefully by all the travelers who are seeking digital cameras.
- Video recording: Now most of the digital cameras have video options. It can be treated as optional choice. If you are looking for only photographs and then do not care much about videos you might want to learn more about the still photography features In the cameras.