It is no surprise that Apple intends to shake up the smartphone industry with the upcoming iPhone 7. The design will remain similar to the previous iPhones, but the tech would be a first among iPhones and many comparable smartphones. Some of the upgrades include a dual camera, smart connector to say the least. Check out the iPhone 7 concept designs that are doing the rounds.
While the tech certainly has massive upgrades, the design does not feature much changes (at least not until iPhone 8 that would come out in 2017-18). But that shouldn’t stop us from drooling over some amazing concept designs for the iPhone 7 that have been spotted on the web. Check out the iPhone 7 Concept designs you would want to see!
iPhone 7 Concept Designs
- This concept design looks gorgeous, with the curved display and the free flowing screen.
- Now, a modular phone with something like this would be great. Not so sure about the touchscreen option for the buttons though
- Absolutely stunning! Looks a bit too big to fit in my pocket. I would be more worried about dropping the phone than ever before.
- Thin and fab. A size zero concept that looks surely to bend if I keep it in my pocket.
- Does it come with Augmented reality and Iron Man style tech such as HUD and Holographic displays? That would be cool!
- Looks a bit too similar to the Samsung Galaxy phones, or is it the other way around?
Any interesting concepts catch your eye on the web? Show us in the comments below!