While the recent iOS 9.3 update has added many features and tweaked existing features in the iOS 9, it is not completely bug-free and there are few errors with the update. While not major, one of the issues that users have been facing is that iPhone battery dies fast after iOS 9.3 Update. This is not a common issue for all users and some users have faced it more than others. Here is how you can fix this problem.
iPhone battery dies fast after iOS 9.3 Update – Fix
- Try disabling the location services when not in use. The inbuilt GPS system can be a battery drainer at times. To do this, go to Privacy>Location settings and switch off Location Services.
- If you have live wallpapers enabled, they might be cool but consume a lot of battery. Choose a still image as the background and check if it helps to reduce battery drain.
- Close all apps running in the background. In iOS 9.3, closing an app in your device does not close it completely. To exit the app completely, do the following
- Double click on the home button
- Close apps by tapping on them and moving your finger up towards the top of the screen.
- You can close up to 3 apps at once by tapping each one with your finger and flicking them up together.
- Try to soft reset your device by holding the power and the home buttons together for a few seconds. The Apple logo will flash on the screen and the device will restart. Let go of the buttons. This should fix the battery issues.
So, that’s that. This is how you can fix iPhone battery dies fast after iOS 9.3 Update issue. If you have any other ways to fix this problem, let us know in the comments below.