Awola can get annoying if it happens to find its way to you Personal Computer. Awola will annoy you by popping up fake virus notices and prompt you to purchase more fake tools which promise to remove those fake spyware.
It’s very easy to remove/delete Awola from your system:
- First, you need to have an anti-virus installed on your system. It can be either a paid one Symantec or a free one AVG . If you already have anti-virus installed on your system, then make sure you have the latest version updated.
- Next start your system in Safe Mode. Safe mode ensures the system starts with only necessary software. This makes sure Awola Anti Virus does not start.
- Starting in safe mode means mostly your anti-virus may not be up as well. So you’ll have to manually start the anti-virus program. In case it’s already started, select “Full system Scan”. All the Major anti-virus software recognize Awola as malware and this will remove Awola from your system.
- Reboot your computer and start in normal mode.
- Make sure all traces of Awola is removed from your system including from your registry. To remove it’s traces from your registry :
- Navigate to the Start menu and select “Run.”
- Type “regedit” and hit enter.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\”Awola” = “C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Awola\Awola.exe /MIN”
Restart your computer and Awola will be completely removed.