Mandatory Tutorial For Bloggers On WordPress Installable Plugins
Bloggers who have their blogs created & published on robust wordpress platform, can actually look ahead for further improving its efficiency with installations of various WordPress Plugins. These WordPress Plugins are ideally utilised to better the management of blogs such as, its appearance, quality and performance.
There are numerous Plugins readily available online for installations to better your blog management, but please be reminded that installation of some unnecessary Plugins may hamper your blog’s functioning. Hence, it’s recommended to select the right Plugins to be installed on your blogs, else they will function as negative elements on your blogs.
So, team of professionals have researched on these and found the twelve best wordpress plugins tutorial for all wordpress bloggers. Note that these plugins are not optional, but pretty much compulsory.
The choice of either installing them or letting their blogs kick the bucket is completely left to the blogger’s decisions.
The list of must have twelve Plugins for WordPress blogs are as follows:
1. The akismet:
- These are a set of plugins which appear as packed up with WordPress installation file, bloggers are just required to enable them with api-key, then these akismet plugins will filter all junk comments on the blog, so that the wordpress comments section is managed with ease.
- The job of the bloggers managing their blogs with adequate number of posts isn’t complete, as they also need to optimise their blogs on search engines too.
- All that in one SEO Plugins package will take care of all Keywords, Number of index tags, Meta tags and descriptions on the blog.
- It is the most vital plug-in to optimise blogs performance for deriving best search engine results. Bloggers can also check on other standardized WordPress SEO Plugins called headspace2 SEO Plugins.
3. The Google xml sitemap generator:
- These Plugins will be creating a good sitemap of blog with auto rebuilds when the blogs are edited or a fresh post is added onto your blog.
- Submission of the sitemaps created through google xml sitemap generator Plugins, will optimise search database or a computer network for better classification of blog pages and posts.
- The utilisation of super archive plugins will help bloggers in the creation of a separate “Archive-Page” for wordpress blogs; this Archive-Page will hold all of blog-pages and post in one directory.
- It will be easy for the blog visitants to view all archived blog contents in just one location, while search engine would truly love to consider them as a sitemap.
- This “wp-contact-form” plugins will support the bloggers in building up a contact us form on their blogs, which in turn helps them in getting more responses from their blog traffic through emails.
6. The WordPress related posts:
- This WordPress related posts plug-in will display the listing of all article associated posts, right underneath your blog-posts.
- This will make the visitor’s search simpler, and it will lead them to follow article posts listed in it. This also gives a positive affect on your blogs page views and SEO.
- During commencement of a new blog-post, the core settings made on WordPress Plugins to run several queries simultaneously and then display the page with its contents, repetition of this process will elevate the page load time
- Since the utilisation of the wp-super-cache will wipe out this issue completely, by caching blog-pages, and then upon requirements, it will display them as html files, this is vital for the move of regional WordPress-blogs.
- Every WordPress blog is encrypted, and if any new blog is either edited or published with fresh posts frequently, then your blogs will auto send repeated pings to ping-servers.
- Sending out uttermost pings will allow your blogs to be censored permanently from ping-servers. So, by utilization of this optimizer, it will auto limit your pings, by setting up the time intervention.
9. The broken link checker plug-in:
- Most of the times, when the outbound links are given from blog posts, they turn out to be broken, displaying error404 page not found, due to the page source timing.
- This will truly affect the seo factor, but through utilisation of broken link checker Plugins, it will auto detect and display invalid pages or the pages with 404page not found error.
- Bloggers often try to make their blog to be used most frequently by traffic to view quality posted blogs, then in this case bloggers might want to translate their blogs to visitor preferred language.
- To support bloggers in making their blogs readable by most visitors, WordPress global-translator is a must have Plug-in, which will display various countries flags on blogs. Upon the selection of those-flags, it will auto redirect or translate the content of blog to the user preferred language instantly.
11. The no follow reciprocity plug-in:
- Most often bloggers will give out the links of other websites or blog-posts for various reasons. Then WordPress will auto include them as follow up tag inside the posts.
- This will make a link-back and lead your posts to display the post in search-engine-results.
- By utilisation of no follow reciprocity Plugins, automatically sets your blog posts follow up attribute to no follow automatically.
12. The stat press reloaded plug-in:
- Maintaining the track record of every blog-visitor will make bloggers understand what are the likes and dislikes of its visitor. This stat press reloaded plugins will record and display the trend of blog traffic with detailed view and graphical charts.
- Then the bloggers can view the traffic-statistics on their blog by utilisation of these Plugins. This can help them in identifying the target audience.