Microsoft Office Suite Diagnostic Tool For Troubleshooting And Fixing The Problems
Microsoft office suite is one of the most essential applications package for everyone. Most of the professionals and office workers work on the Microsoft office suite, whether while they are preparing a presentation on power point, or preparing worksheet on excel or writing on the word document. However, what if MS Office suite does not respond or show some technical errors while you are launching it. The users will surely get frustrated, as they will not be able to perform their task seasonably. Usually, non-technical individuals try to open again and again the MS Office application, but it doesn’t work and finally, they rush to tech person in charge who is well aware of the problem and fixes it.
It can be very critical and serious problem, especially when you are working on important projects and MS office suite shows errors. Therefore, you’ll need to know how to diagnose and troubleshot the errors of MS office. Many of the MS office users are not aware of inbuilt Microsoft Diagnostic Tool, which diagnoses the MS office application and displays the results mentioning root errors and their causes.
This is quite useful tool, which is accessible in MS Office 2007 suite. The inbuilt feature of this tool conducts number of tests in order to find out the real problems and provide users set of options to fix the occurred trouble. The diagnosed data will be stored into the computer for further reference. If you find that the problem is more critical to be understood and fixed by you, just send the error report to Microsoft for later assistances. However, Microsoft Office Diagnostic surely fixes the basic problems. Here are some tests given conducted by Microsoft Office Diagnostics.
- Setup Diagnostic: Diagnostic tool scan office 2007 setup and registry files to find out the corrupted and malicious files. There are many situations when your office suite corrupts due to attack of viruses and incorrectly configured hardware.
- Disk Diagnostic: As its name depicts, it scan the hard disk sector to find out any errors. Through this check it will show hard disk errors regarding Self-monitoring logged errors, SMART, etc.
- Memory Diagnostic: This test is just for ensuring that computer’s RAM (Random Access Memory) is integrated with computer properly or not.
- Update Diagnostic: This test checks for any latest updates from Microsoft service suite. There are many service packages that update and increase the features of MS Office. You will be promoted to update your MS office suite by Microsoft Office Diagnostic tools which find out the latest updates for MS office.
- Compatibility Diagnostic: This test refers to identifying the conflicting version of any two applications such as Microsoft outlook. Users cannot run two different versions of Microsoft outlook on one single computer at a time.
- Check for Solutions: It checks all the bugs and crashes that have been stored into MS office. Once it finishes the checking, connect your computer to server in order to check form any available solutions.
In order to start Microsoft Office Diagnostic, users just need to navigate to Start>>All Programs>>Microsoft Office>>Microsoft Office Tools>>Microsoft Office Diagnostics