Tips for Deleting Or Removing All Presentation Notes In Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010
There are times when you have to add some of the notes in the foils, especially while you are preparing for your power point presentation, so that you can refer to them while going through it. However, if you want to send out the foils to the entire audience without anybody reading them, then you need to securely delete them. It is very time consuming to delete each and every note on the presentation, but here is a solution where you could delete all at once. In order to do so, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First, go to the “Office” button and then scroll down the mouse cursor to “Prepare” and then click on “Inspect Document” this will look for any concealed data and personal information in the foils.
- After that, a new window “Document Inspector” will be open, which will enable users to look and examine for several material. For example remarks and annotations, off-slide contents, invisible online slide contents and custom XML data.
- Now check or tick those contents, which you would like to remove from the presentation notes.
- After that, click “Inspect” and now open a new window if any presentation notes will be found along with the “Remove All” button.
- If you will find any kind, which has to be removed from the presentation, then click “Remove All” button. You should take extra caution while doing this step as it cannot be undone.