Latest MobileMe Calendar: Fix The Duplicate Account Appearing Issues
Mostly, users who use MobileMe calendar app experience trouble after updating their iDevice to iOS 4.2 firmware. The issue regarding duplicate events and calendar data appears on the screen after updating. In order to verify or confirm whether you are encountering this problem or not, follow the given steps.
- Click on the settings option on your iPad
- Click on Mail, Contacts and calendars
- Click on the MobileMe account and ensure that the calendar slider is already enabled.
- Click on Done
- Click on the CalDAV, manually by creating an account at the time of configuring MobileMe calendar. If this is enabled then you can view MobileMe data twice on your screen.
Resolve This Problem by following these steps:
- Once you track down the CalDAV, manually created account, choose the accounts which have duplicity issues.
- Click on the Delete option
- Confirm the delete option on a dialogue box.
Our Suggestions: It is the common issue of all MobileMe app users. The above given steps are safe and easy to apply to resolve the issues. Make sure that you choose the right manually created account to delete after the verification. However, you can merge your duplicate entries by applying merging solution to fix the duplicate data appearing on screen. All you just have to do is navigate to Settings>> Mail, contacts, calendars and tap on your account. Select merge option when prompted.