Modify The Number Of Frequent Or Recent Items Appeared In Windows 7 Taskbar Jump List
Windows 7 lets the users open and access the frequently used files or recently opened documents with the help of Jump List. These files or documents are associated with the particular application or program.
You can use it by sliding or merely by right clicking on the program button on the Taskbar. As in Windows 7 RC, the default value of frequently used items appears or number of recent items on the Jump List has been set to 10. By using this trick given below users those who want to modify, either increase or reduce the number of the items on Jump List can do so easily.
Increase or reduce the default number of recent items or frequently used in the Windows 7 Jump List
- First of all right click on Start button.
- Now select Properties option.
- Now tick on Customize button.
- After that under the “Start menu size” section at the bottom side of the dialog, “Customize Start Menu”, place a new value for Number of recent items to be displayed in Jump Lists.
- Click OK twice to save the change successful immediately.