9 SEO Black Hat Tricks That You Should Refrain From Attempting
SEO is everything for any web master who is looking for more traffic. SEO can either put you at the top of every search engines are or at the worst position of any search engines. The most important thing in SEO as recommended by the experts is Blogging. You may find lots of tricks about Black Hat SEO, but do not Try to follow them, because they get your blog or website banned forever.
There are certain tricks of Black Hat SEO that may ruin your future forever, and those are mentioned below:
- Cloaking: As the word says, it means deceiving. Whenever you try to fool any search engines that means you are cloaking, and in return the actions that are taken by the search engines are quite serious and severe. If you show something to the user and something else to search engines then that mean you are cloaking. If you are planning to get banned by search engines then this is the best way to do it.
- Contents duplicity: there are myriads of Bloggers who think that if they post same thing in pages more than once then they will get a high Alexa rank. What they don’t understand is that any search engines are much smarter than any bloggers. So it advised not to deceive, cheat or to exploit the TOS of any search engines via any means.
- Auto generated contents: these days there are loads of software available which will write for you. Taking the help of those software or scripts so as to rewrite any copied text is much worse than duplicity. If any Blogger want to have a prosperous future with Adsense, then try to make unique articles, and that will only be possible when humans write them.
- Having irrelevant keywords: now this is very important. The keyword in your post gives the address and summary of your post. It helps the search engine where your post is and what your post is really about. Try not to repeat your keyword many times. Be honest and try to mention relevant keywords for your post. If you do so then your PR, Alexa rank and traffic, everything be sky rocketing.
- Spam links: spam sites are good for nothing. Every search engines have a serious concern about spam sites and have taken necessary steps against it. If you try to link any spam sites, then according to search engines you are their friends, and you will be treated the same way as them. Your site will be a spam listing too, and to be honest your future of making money through Blogging will be over.
- Hidden keywords: Hiding Keywords is a foolish thing to do. There is no logic or any minimum sense behind doing this. There are many bloggers who puts background colour to the text so as to hide. According to SEO this process is called front-matching or keyword stuffing. This is really a serious issue and if you are caught, you will be banned without any notices or warnings.
- Title stacking: always try to be to the point. Many search engines don’t like the idea of putting more than one head title for a single post. Whereas there are many bloggers who puts title more than once to get high Alexa ranks but that is wrong idea. The only way a blog post gets high traffic and rank is because of uniqueness and quality stuff that contains in the post.
- Do not try to distribute viruses: You might even not know that the software you are promoting as an ad in your post might contain some virus. So make sure you check all the software that you distribute through your post. Make sure that your hosting has a secure security system to protect any attack from spammers. This step is very necessary because this might ban your site even though you are not solely responsible. Make the security tight and your future will be bright.
- Fake door pages: There are many bloggers who use their door pages as fake. What happens by this is that if a user wants to enter to their desired page, they can’t and instead they are directed to some other pages. This is one of the worst things to do because this will make your traffics value zero and thus your site value will be nil.