How Easy to Move contact list from Microsoft outlook to Gmail or Vice Versa
It might be possible your maximum contacts are saved in company’s Microsoft outlook and you want to keep your contacts with you always. Now you are planning to get access of your important contacts while you are out of the office. For that you have to merge contact list of Microsoft outlook into Gmail account so you will get access your important contact whenever you want. So there are few steps to make your wish fulfill.
Copy list of the contact from Microsoft outlook to Gmail:
- Start Microsoft outlook open file>import and export.
- Choose “export to a file” and click next button
- Select “comma-separated values” and click on next
- Navigate to your list of contact and click on next
- Give the file name and save it. This file will be in .csv extension
- login to Gmail account
- Click on the “contacts” on left pane and select “import” at right top corner
- Browse to locate .csv extension file which you saved earlier
- Now click on import to start importing contact from Microsoft outlook into Gmail account and save it with new name.
- Once the process of importing completed you will get option to save it or not. Either you merge it or ignore if already contacts exist.
Copy list of contacts from Gmail to Microsoft outlook:
- Open your Gmail account page and click on “export”
- Now select the contact list which you want to export
- Click on export button to start the process. The file automatically will be named as contact.csv and save it.
- Open your Microsoft outlook and move to import and export option. Select import option and click on next button to proceed this process
- select “comma-separated values” and click on next
- Browse to locate file created in Gmail account to export into outlook. In the new tab you will get option to deal with duplicate entries and reduce redundancy if required. You can choose the option to do not import duplicate files in outlook account.
- Now click on next button to forward this process to its end. And finally you got your contact list merged.