If you have questions or doubts about your relationship and unsure if your boyfriend or girlfriend is lying or cheating on you, then you probably shouldn’t be in that relationship. Yet, there are chances that the truth is deeper than it seems to be. A simple way to get some answers is to monitor your boyfriend’s/girlfriend’s Whatsapp without them knowing. Here is the Whatsapp spy tool that will do the job for you. It is an Android app called Whatsdog.
Whatsapp Spy Tool – Monitor your girlfriend’s/boyfriend’s Whatsapp.
Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own actions with this app. We are not responsible if your relationship hits the rocks or something else happens. All info is provided ‘AS IS’.
Recover deleted chats on Whatsapp – How To
- If your partner has turned on the “hide last seen” option, Whatsdog has no problems with it. It is a very powerful tool for spying and works regardless of the phone, software or settings that have been enabled. The best part is that the other party will not know they are being monitored by you.
- It is very simple to use Whatsdog. Download it from the Play store and install it on your phone.
- Open Whatsdog and select a contact. The app will show you their Whatsapp status and information such as their last seen, online status, etc.
Why SHOULD you use Whatsdog?
- No more excuses.
- Your partner will not lie to you anymore.
- You can monitor their activity if you have suspicions.
- You will know if they are intentionally lying or telling the truth.
Whatsdog will also store all information about your contact’s logout hours, Whatsapp usage as well as have all the data saved so you can search thru it anytime. What else would you want?
Download Whatsdog on the Google Play Store
In less than 2 weeks from now, Apple will show us the iOS 10 at WWDC 2016. The iOS 10 is the next major update for the iPhone, iPad and the iPod. A lot of new features, revamps and updates are expected. Here are the iOS 10 features we can expect.
iOS 10 Features We can expect
- Siri Will be Smarter and powerful
While Apple has made minor improvements to Siri over the years, it still feels limited compared to Google Now. Now, Apple is working on an SDK for Siri that should make it smarter and powerful. It is also expected to have better HomeKit integration.
- Standalone HomeKit Application
It is rumored that Apple will be launching a standalone HomeKit app with iOS 10. While this has been the focus for quite some time, Apple never got around to making a standalone application. Now, things might change. It will offer a better and easier way to control all your HomeKit enabled devices from one place.
The revamped Apple Music is expected to have a redesigned user interface to make for a better display. It will make extensive use of 3D touch. The ‘For You’ section will have a simplified UI as well as provide lyrics integration.
With the current photo app being a little too clunky to use and navigate, it is expected to get a revamp with iOS 10. Major updates expected are annotation features like ability to add captions, draw shapes etc. The markup feature which is currently only available in the mail application could be integrated with the Photo app. A couple of pro-editing options are also expected.
Best apps for iPhone photography
Apple is expected to make improvements to iMessages to keep up with other popular messaging services such as Whatsapp, Facebook messenger.
Multiple Whatsapp on iPhone without Jailbreak
- Control Center Improvement
The control center has not seen much upgrades since its introduction in 2013. Major updates would include the ability to customize shortcuts as well as add additional shortcuts.
So, that is a few of the updates that are expected in iOS 10. We will bring you more updates and tweaks that you can expect from iOS 10 tomorrow!
The iPhone is one of the best phones out there in the market now. But what surprises me is that not many people know the full potential of their iPhone. There are many neat, nifty features packed in your iPhone that can make your iPhone experience cooler and better. There are the usual hacks, and then, there are these top 10 iPhone hacks which you probably didn’t know about. Go ahead, give it a try. You will be surprised.
Customize apps on iPhone without jailbreak
8 iPhone Hacks You did not Know
If you have fat fingers, you will love this one! If you made a mistake typing, or editing pictures, just shake your iPhone. The shaking should clear the screen allowing you to start again.
Bedtime browser? Just invert the display colors via the accessibility panel. It is a lot easier on the eyes and you can browse without waking up your wife or kids.
Turn off (or on) autofocus with a tap. Just hold the screen in camera mode until the “AE/AF Lock” displays.
Siri can check your tweets for you. Just ask her ‘What ABC (your name, friend’s name, a company, some feed you are following) is saying’ and you will get a list of tweets.
- What does your iPhone know about you?
The ‘Frequent Location’ on your iPhone knows where you hang you the most. It will show them to you any time!
- Airplane Mode Charges your battery faster!
Switch your phone to airplane mode and your battery will charge faster!
- See timestamps for messages
Just swipe left on the text screen to see what time you sent or received a text message.
Just hold the ‘123″ button and slide to the numbers you need. Your iPhone will revert to the original keypad.
Top 10 iPhone facts you should know
So, that is our list of iPhone hacks for today! Do you know any? let us know in the comments below!
With iPhones having bigger storage capacities these days, we feel that we will never run out of space on our iPhones. But with so much space available, we do not consciously monitor what we are installing and what we have left behind on the storage. More ever, too much of clutter will cause problems such as apps crashing, the touchscreen freezing and random reboots in the worst cases. But fear not. You don’t have to uninstall your favorite apps or delete photos to make space on your iPhone. Here is how you can free space on iPhone without deleting photos or apps.
iPhone 7 Features for the iGeek in you
Free Space on iPhone without Deleting Photos or Apps – How To
- Delete Other Data
- Other data is data such as cache, cookies, your browser logs and history. Each and every app you use will leave behind some ‘other data’ on your phone. Over time, they accumulate and become quite large. Delete them to gain valuable space.
- Go to Settings>general>Storage and iCloud Usage>Manage storage.
- You will see the list of apps that have consumed space. Delete the ‘other data’ of apps that you would not want to store. Facebook is one of the biggest culprits in this section.
- You can also do a reset of your phone.
- Firstly, backup your device via iTunes
- Reset your iPhone via settings>general>Reset>Erase all content and Settings
- Restore your backup via a Mac or a PC and your device is as good as new again.
- Clear Safari history and website data by going to Settings>Safari>Clear History and Website Data.
- Remove Offline data
- Settings>General>Storage and iCloud Usage>Manage Storage
- Tap on Safari>Edit (from top right corner)
- Tap on the red button behind the ‘Offline Reading list’>Delete>Done.
- You can also remove offline data manually by doing the above process and selecting which data you don’t want. Tap on delete and done when you have made your choice.
That’s it! By doing these above steps, I managed to get nearly 4gb of storage space, as well as speed up my iphone’s operation. This is how you can Free Space on iPhone without Deleting Photos or Apps. Do you have any other methods/tips or tricks? Let us know in the comments below.
Customize apps on iIhone without jailbreak
The iPhone’s default theme looks great as it is, but there are some of us who want to add our own personal touch to the phone and truly make it one of its kind, in the interface department at least. While most iPhone users get their devices jailbreaked to do this, not everyone is willing to do so. If you are one of these people, here is how you can customize app icons on iPhone without jailbreak.
Top 10 iPhone Facts You Should Know!
Customize App Icons on iPhone without Jailbreak
The platform that allows you to do this is the iSkin. It allows you to install themed apps on your iPhone without jailbreaking it. The platform works well with iPhone, iPad and the iPod that runs on iOS 7 or later. Best of all, it is free!
iSkin adds the themed app icons to your home screen, and doesn’t overwrite the existing ones. To overcome this, move the stock applications to a new folder and hide them once iSkin is up and running.
- Launch the web browser on your iOS device that you want to dress up and visit the iSkin web page.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Browse all themes’ under the ‘Install iOS themes‘ section.
- Pick the one that you would want to use.
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘Application Icons‘ under Install theme. This will apply the theme icons to your apps on the Home screen.
- You can select the apps that you want to theme in the ‘Show Quick Actions‘ section. You can also change the name if you wish.
- After you have selected the icons you want to theme, tap on ‘Install Icons‘
- Tap on install to confirm when asked for it.
- After the installation procedure is complete, you will find the new icons on your Home screen!
That’s it! That is how you can Customize App Icons on iPhone without Jailbreak. I haven’t found any thing that is buggy with the theme as yet. If you do not want the themed app icons, you can easily delete it via Settings>Apps?General>Profile>Delete Profile.
iPhone 7 features you need to know!
So what do you think? Let us know your favorite theme and if you have any issues in the comments below.
It’s been nearly 10 years since the first iPhone was launched, in 2007. The smartphone changed the way we look at phones and forever revolutionized the smartphone industry. It boasted of innovative features and has been the leading phone of its time, and now. Here are the top 10 iPhone facts you need to know.
Top 10 iPhone Facts you Should Know
- The iPhone was the result of a long study of the combination of a touchscreen and a tablet computer.
- Apple and Motorola launched the ROKR E1 phone on September 7, 2005. Apple was however, unhappy with the phone.
- Former Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced the iPhone at the MacWorld Convention later. The iPhone was first shown to the world in a fully functioning model on June 29, 2007.
- The first advertisement for the iPhone was showcased during the 79th Academy Awards convention on February 25, 2007. The ad was titled ‘Hello’
iPhone Battery Drain Issue After iOS 9.3 update – Fix
- $1 million was the price of the iPhone.com domain name. That is was Apple reportedly paid to Michael Kovatach on July 1, 2007 to acquire the rights to the domain name.
- There are 13 iPhone models released since 2007.
- iPhone: 2007
- iPhone 3G: 2008
- iPhone 3GS: 2009
- iPhone 4: 2010
- iPhone 4s: 2011
- iPhone 5: 2012
- iPhone 5s, 5c: 2013
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus: 2014
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus: 2015
- iPhone SE: 2016
- With a 20% market share in the world, the iPhone takes away nearly 90% of the profit of the smartphone industry.
- Innovative features such as mobile payment system, Touch ID etc first arrived on the iPhone. With it’s iSight Camera, the iPhone is widely considered to have revolutionized image quality and clarity.
- The iPhone 7 will be the next iPhone from Apple and will be launched in a special event in the first or second week of February. All Apple phones have been launched in September.
- The upcoming iPhone 7 is reported to have dual cameras and a lot of features that are a first to the iPhones. Check out some features that you can expect on the iPhone 7.
So what do you think? What are your expectations from the new iPhone? Let us know in the comments below.
Google Home is the latest WiFi enabled personal assistant announced by Google. It will compete with Amazon Echo and there is a huge curiosity about its features. Here are some of the Google Home features that you need to know.
Facebook not loading on iPhone – Fix
Google Home Features You Need To Know
- Google home will reportedly share a number of hardware components with the Chromecast TV Streaming service. Users can ask for google Queries, book flights and manage everyday tasks among others.
- It will feature a dual-core ARM based microprocessor with 4gb of ram. It will have a dual band 802.11ac WiFi chip.
- Google home is quite similar to the Chromecast. It will also be powered by the Linux-based OS that is used by Chromecast. It will not run on Android.
- Google Home will feature a microphone, speaker, plastic top with LED lights. The bottom will be made of fabric or metal bottom.
- The Google Home is expected to have the same pricing as the Chromecast. Chromecast is priced at $35.
- With this pricing, the Google Home will be a lot cheaper than its competitor, the Amazon Echo which retails at $179.
Apple is reportedly launching its Amazon Echo competitor sometime in 2017, so it is going to be a hotly contested market out there!
iPhone 7 features you need to know
Are you excited for the Google Echo? What are your thoughts about it? Let us know in the comments below
Are you an ardent Facebook user on your iPhone? Do you feel it is loading too slow on your iPhone on iPad? Or is Facebook not loading on iPhone? Don’t worry, follow these smart tips to fix the problem as if it never existed before!
iPhone Battery FIX after iOS 9.3 Update
Facebook Not Loading on iPhone – Fix
- The easiest step is to quit the app and relaunch it
- Turn on/off WiFi or data connection a few times.
- Sometimes, all those cookies and websites history that is saved on your phone from those browsing sessions can cause your Facebook application to slow down. Clearing them will help.
- If you use Safari, do the following: Settings>Safari>Clear History and Website Data.
- If you are a Chrome user, do the following: Chrome>Menu>Settings>Privacy>Select the data you want to clear>Clear.
- Another alternative that fixes the problem always is to uninstall the app and install it again.
- Restart your phone or try resetting all the settings with a factory reset.
- Update your Facebook application if it is out of date. Check on the app store often for a new update, especially if you have auto updating turned off.
- Change the DNS settings on your iPhone or iPad. Sometimes, that can be a problem.
- Finally, if none of these work, report the problem to Facebook and pray that the tech geeks at Palo Alto do something about it.
Recover deleted Whatsapp chats on iPhone
So, that’s that! These are some of the ways to fix the issue of Facebook Not Loading on iPhone. Which of them worked for you? Let us know in the comments below!
Have you ever experienced your iPhone screen going black and white all of a sudden? It happened to me when I got my new iPhone 6S and was messing around with the features. Whilst doing so, I managed to do something and my iPhone screen turns black and white. Or more accurately, grey. What do I do?!
There is a feature called Greyscale mode in the iOS. It turns the screen black and white. It is developed for people who are color blind or have vision difficulties. If you have unknowingly turned on this mode in your iPhone, here is how to fix it when your iPhone Screen Turns Black and White.
View your Workouts on your iPhone
iPhone Screen Turns Black and White – Fix
- Go to Settings and tap on General
- Tap on Accessibility
- Turn of the Greyscale Mode
It might be that certain zoom filters are causing the issue. To check, double tap on your iPhone screen with three fingers to check if they are causing the problem. If it is enabled, double tapping with three fingers will disable the mode.
Alternatively, you can do the following:
- Go to Settings>General>Accessibility
- Tap on Zoom
- Scroll down and select the Zoom filter and select ‘None’. Problem solved!
That’s it! That’s what you do when your iPhone Screen Turns Black and White. A very simple fix, isn’t it?
Unlock Snapchat trophies in Iphone
Whatsapp is the best and the most used messaging application today. It has over 800 million users and adds more everyday. The simple interface and the ease of use has made it stand apart from the other messaging applications on the market. With features like voice messaging, group chats and broadcast messages, it is definitely the best messaging app out there.
But what would you do if you accidentally deleted the message history on Whatsapp? This happened to me a few days back. However, I managed to recover the delete messages on my iPhone with a few tips and tricks which I will share here.
The iPhone 7 Features You Need to Know
Recover Deleted Whatsapp Chats on iPhone
If you have backed up your chat history through iCloud or iTunes, you can get them back easily. Here is how you can back up your chat history:
Whatsapp>Settings>Chats>Chat Backup. Select the ‘Backup Now’ option. You can also automate and schedule backups. Tap on auto backup and choose how frequently you want to backup your chats.
You can backup videos as well by selecting the option to Include Videos.
If you have not enabled backup, then here is a hack to recover your chats on Whatsapp.
- Delete/Uninstall Whatsapp from your iPhone
- Go to the App Store and install Whatsapp on your phone.
- After the installation is complete, launch the app and verify your phone number for which you want to use the Whatsapp account.
- The application will ask you if you want to restore your chat history from iCloud. Simply select the restore option.
That’s it! Once the restoration is complete, you will be able to get the Whatsapp chats back. Problem solved!
Multiple Whatsapp on iPhone
Do you know of any other ways to restore deleted Whatsapp chats? Let us know in the comments below. Share this post with someone who would benefit from it.