Play Flash files On Your Computer without Installing a Flash Player
A flash player is not only used to play flash files over but also it is required while surfing web pages and browsing the internet. While browsing and surfing, your browser gets loaded with flash items. Even when you play videos on the websites, or watch video websites for example YouTube, it is required to have a Flash support.
However, now instead of installing flash player on your system you can just install a Firefox add-on with which you can play flash files. To do so, you should have a different version of Firefox namely Portable Firefox. You can download it using the link given below.
- Firstly, download and install “Portable Firefox”
- Now, you have to download FlashPlayer.xpi using MacroMedia
- Rename this to flashplayer-win.zip
- Now, extract the archive and then copy NPSWF32.dll file and flashplayer.xpt
- Copy and paste the above files in
C:\Program Files\FirefoxPortable\App\Firefox\plugins folder (Use “C” if it is main your installation path)
From now, you can play any type of flash file without a flash player.