Oh My!! I incidentally deleted a particularly critical email in my Microsoft Outlook 2003! Thanks to the Shift+Del that I am so used to whenever I need to removed something. Shift+Del immediately removes files / emails without going in to Recycle Bin or Removed Items folder. So be cautious not to be too once used this command or else you will finish up incidentally removing vital files PST has its own FAT, so to communicate, and when an email is removed, it is just marked to be replaced. Luckily I found some paths to recover my removed emails in Microsoft Outlook 2003.
1. Software – GetData Recover My E-mail For Microsoft Outlook This software ready to recover individual removed messages or removed attachment from your Microsoft Outlook mailbox. It can even access your PST file even if it is corrupted. See how straightforward it is to use from the picture below. FYI, there’s also another software that is able to do the same for Outlook Express from this writer.
A rather unusual solution – Corrupt and then recover the PST file Make a backup first! As the following steps involve corrupting Outlook’s PST file, I strongly endorse you are making a backup before attempting the method printed in this article. I realize PST files can be rather large, but its better to be safe than sorry.
2. To corrupt the PST file, please use any hex editor of your choosing. If you do not have one, try a search for one on CNET’s Download.com.
3. Remove positions seven thru thirteen with the spacebar. Since you are using hexadecimal numbering, this really clears thirteen characters in the following positions : ( The editor displays the code twenty every time you clear a position with the spacebar. )
4. After clearing those positions in the file, put it aside. Your PST is now corrupted. Four. Run the Inbox Fix Tool, SCANPST.exe, to recover the file. On Win2K and WinNT systems, the executable is found in C:Program FilesCommon FilesSystemMapi1033NT. You may find it on the Office two thousand CD-ROM in Drive:PfilesCommonSystemMapi1033NT. In WinXP, the file is found in C:Program FilesCommon FilesSystemMapi1033. For extra info on the Inbox Fix Tool, see Microsoft Data Base article 287497.
5. After creating a backup, the Inbox Fix Tool repairs the damage and recreates the PST. Open the new PST in Outlook. The Removed Items folder should contain all removed messages, so anything you have emptied will be revived. Though this system falls outside the lines of the common measures available for repairing or recovering information, it could be the best available option for retrieving express messages that were permanently removed from Outlook.
It is a reasonably straightforward operation to perform, and you do not have to spend any cash on recovery tools. Edit : I also found out that Microsoft Outlook has built-in Recover Removed Items function at Tools menu. You may select Removed Items from navigation pane to open the removed items folder first. Then select Recover Removed Items option from the Tools menu. A new window should seems with an inventory of the things that were removed in the past fourteen days though this strategy has been debated, but I was not ready to find that function in my Microsoft Outlook 2003 Service Pack two.