Remove Hacked By Godzilla or Blazle.vbs From Internet Explorer
Edit the Default Description in Microsoft Internet Explorer Title Bar
In its default settings, Microsoft Internet Explorer displays the title/name of the website being accessed in the IE’s title bar and following the website name, the string “- Microsoft Internet Explorer” (or, in some cases, the company/ISP provider’s name) is displayed in the title bar.
If you feel that something should be done about this, and wish to change/remove the default text that is displayed in the IE title bar, then you have come to the right place. Perform the following steps to hack into IE and change the text as per your wish.
- Open the Run prompt from the Start menu.
- Type in regedit and hit Enter to start the Registry Editor.
- Locate the following registry branch in the Registry Editor:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main
- In the Main registry key, double-click on the key named Window Title in the right hand side panel. [Note: If you find that there is no key by the name of Window Title, then you have to create one by that name. For this, go to New -> String Value, and then enter Window Title.]
- After double-clicking, enter the text you want to see on title bar of IE as the value for the registry key. [If you leave the field blank then nothing will be displayed after the website name in the title bar.]
- Exit the Registry Editor and restart Internet Explorer.
This time, Internet Explorer will display the text you entered in Step 6 above, or will display only the site name if you left it blank. This cute hack lets you personalize you Internet Explorer experience in an innovative (and cool!) way.
- How To Change / Personalize Internet Explorer With Your / My Name
- How Can I Unistall Internet Explorer And Revert Back To Internet Explorer 6?
- Tips To Improve Browsing Speed And Optimize IE / Internet Explorer And Firefox
- How To Look At Saved Passwords In Internet Explorer
- How To Reveal Passwords Stored In Internet Explorer, Outlook Express and Msn Explorer