With the advent of smartphones with fast processors and good quality cameras, video recording has become quite popular among smartphone users these days. However, not all of them achieve the best with the features that are at their disposal. Most people capture their videos in vertical mode, and some, when they shoot in horizontal mode, the video is quite bad. Sometimes, the video is neither vertical nor horizontal. There is a solution to this problem. You can rotate video in iPhone and iPad to fix the issue. Learn how to do so.
Rotate video in iPhone and iPad – How To
- iMovie is a free app for the iPhone and the iPad. If you don’t have it already, you can download it from the App Store.
- In iMovie, you can rotate any video in iPad or iPhone by 90 degrees, 180 and 270 degrees. Ensure that you have unlocked rotation in iPhone landscape mode.
- Launch iMovie on your iPad/iPhone
- Tap on the video button. Select a video from the list that pops up.
- Tap on the share button at the bottom of the screen.
- A menu will pop up. Tap on the ‘Create Movie’ option.
- You can now rotate the video using two fingers in any direction that you want to.
- Once you get the right orientation, all you have to do is to save it. Tap on ‘Done’ button from the upper left corner of the screen.
- Now, Tap on the sharing button again. From the menu that pops up, tap on save and you are done.
- Select the export quality (360P, 540P and 720P). The higher the quality, the bigger the file size.
- Once the export is completed, iMovie will save it in your photos library.
That’s that. That is how you rotate video in iPhone and iPad. If you found this information useful or know someone who can be benefited by it, share it with them.