Simply Activate And Switch Window In Windows 7 By Mouse Over Hover
Normally in Windows 7 OS, when there are more than one opened windows on the desktop, users tend to click on the window to activate it for the further use. Rather than a mouse click, some of us would surely like to hover over the mouse pointer to immediately switch to the inactive window. In Windows 7 OS, Microsoft has introduced such a useful feature called auto-bring to front window which works on mouse over option.
To enable this feature on your own Windows 7 just go through the following steps.
- First, go to Control Panel.
- Now, click on Ease of Access Center icon or Ease of Access link.
- Select the option that states Make the mouse easier to use or Change how your mouse works.
- Now, you have to tick in the check box “Activate a window by hovering over it”. You’ll see this option under “Make it easier to manage windows” section.
- Finally, click Apply and OK. Now just hover your mouse on another window and activate this feature instantly.
In fact, users having difficulties could use this feature to use the Windows 7 OS very easily. Consequently, normal windows users may sometimes feel uncomfortable or even by mistake they could hover a mouse pointer away and activating the wrong window while still wanting to keep current window of the running application.