How To Solve Synchronizing Problems Of HTC Hero In Windows 7
The Google’s android operating system equipped phone is facing troubles in synchronizing with the windows 7, where it is 32-bit or 64-bit system. It may be possible that HTC Hero driver is not properly installed in your windows 7 operating system. Nevertheless, here we tell you simple process through which you can fix this problem instantly.
- Initially download (HTCsync.zip) HTC Hero Sync Tool on your system.
- Now install it on your computer.
- Now download HTC Hero Driver for 64-bit/ 32-bit systems.
- Extract driver Files into specified folders
For 32-bit: %SystemDrive%:\Program Files\HTC\HTC Driver\Driver Files\Vista_x86
For 64-bit: %SystemDrive%:\Program Files\HTC\HTC Driver\Driver Files\Vista_x64
- Navigate to Properties> Hardware tab to update driver for imperfectly installed Android phone from Devices and Printers menu, by choosing copied driver location. In case no ADB driver is install yet, then install it by right clicking on .INF file and select “Install”.
- Now HTC Hero android phone will be shown as My HTC in windows 7.
- You are done perfectly. Now you can synchronize your HTC Hero Android phone with Windows 7 without difficulty.
All you need to follow these steps systematically in order to enable your HTC Hero Android phone to synchronize with windows 7.