Steps For Unlocking Bootloader Or Jailbreaking Google Nexus One
Let us see how we can unlock the bootloader of Google Nexus One. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Whether you work on operating system such as Mac, Linux or Windows, you have to download a zip file called fastboot.zip, and then extract that file on your system.
- Then, you’ll have to open the command prompt or navigate to the directory or folder whether the zip file, fastboot, is extracted.
- Now depending on your operating system type the following command and run it:
- Now to unlock the bootloader click on Yes.
For windows: fastboot-windows oem unlock
For Mac: ./fastboot-Mac oem unlock
For Linux: ./fastboot-Linux oem unlock
Now let us consider jailbreaking Google Nexus One:
- For jailbreaking, you have to download and extract a zip file called Superboot.zip.
- Switch off your cell, and then enter in to bootloader mode by holding the trackball.
- Now follow the following steps for different operating system:
- In case of Windows: double click on a .bat file named install superboot windows.
For Mac: run the commands in the terminal: chmod +x install-superboot-mac.sh./install-superboot-mac.sh
In case of Linux: run this command in the terminal: chmod +x install-superboot-linux.sh./install-superboot-linux.sh