Steps to extract ISO files
ISO file is a type of image file which has to be burned on DVD/CD in order to access those files. Whenever you download ISO files or any file having extension .iso, you must understand that you have downloaded a file meant for burning.
However there are many tools available in the market to open or extract ISO file without burning it. Nevertheless most useful tools are MagicISO and WinRAR. You can use any one of them to open your ISO files.
Let’s understand how to extract files using WinRAR tool
Mostly this tool is being used in extracting RAR, TAR, and ZIP archives. However you can extract ISO files also by following these simple steps:
• If you As written, the plans stop gambling online companies from offering sports bets and random number generator (RNG) games on the internet, departing just live casino games and poker competitions open to non-OPAP companies. have already installed WinRAR then open it on your computer.
• Go to Options> Settings> Integration
• Tick the box next to the ISO option.
• Click on “OK” button to implement changes.
• You have completed the process.
Now you just right click on ISO file and choose “Extract here” option from drop down list.
Open ISO extension files Using MagicISO
This tool opens many archive files. This one is totally handy and easy to use.
• Launch MagicISO.
• Browse to choose the ISO file to open.
• Now select the specific location to store extracted files.
• Click on extract button and save extracted files in specified location.