Having the problem of having multiple messages on your different Apple devices? You’re not alone. But there is an easy way to Sync iMessages between iPhone, iPad and Mac. Apple has created an amazing ecosystem in which you can stay interconnected between different Apple devices without any difficulties. Read more on how to Sync iMessages between iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Sync iMessages between iPhone, iPad and Mac – How To
You can easily change devices in the middle of your work using the Handoff Feature on your Apple device. This feature syncs multiple apps and their preferences and information between interconnected Apple devices. If you don’t want multiple apps to sync up, then here is how you can Sync iMessages between iPhone, iPad and Mac without Handoff.
- Launch settings app on your iPhone and tap on messages.
- Select ‘Send and Receive’ option from the list and tap on it.
- You will get a list of numbers/email addresses that you have registered with your Apple ID.
- Select the IDs that you want to sync iMessages to.
Note: Please ensure that your email address is shown next to the Apple ID. If now, you should sign in with your Apple ID.
Note: Your primary phone number should be selected under the section ‘Start new conversations from’
- Repeat the other steps in your other Apple devices and then you can Sync iMessages between iPhone, iPad and Mac or any other Apple devices.
Now, let us see how we can sync iMessages on the Mac.
- Open messages app from Launchpad
- Click on the ‘Preferences Menu’
- Select the ‘Accounts’option on the top of the menu.
- Select your Apple ID in the settings menu. If you don’t find one, add your Apple ID by clicking on the ‘+’ button.
- Select your Apple ID. Select the checkbox underneath your Apple ID to enable the account.
- Select your phone number in the dropdown menu. The menu is under the ‘Start new conversations from’ option.
That’s that. That is how you Sync iMessages between iPhone, iPad and Mac. If you have any problems syncing messages, let us know in the comments below.