Windows 7 Providing Latest Shortcut Keys Or Hot Keys
Although Windows 7 takes the advantage of mouse movement, some users still give preference to use keyboard in order to use the operating system of Windows.
For those who are keyboard lovers there is good news that Microsoft has added various keyboard shortcuts or keyboard accelerators or hot keys, which make the navigation feature much easier to use by using keyboard especially while using the feature of Windows Aero snapping.
A few shortcut keys or hot keys also known as keyboard accelerators are listed below that the user can use while working with Windows 7 as operating system.
- Windows + ? (Up Arrow) – For maximizing window
- Windows + ? (Left Arrow) – Snapping window to the left side in order to cover half of the desktop space
- Windows + ? (Right Arrow) – Snapping window to the right side in order to cover half of the desktop space
- Windows + ? (Down Arrow) – Minimizing the window and restoring to the normal size if the window remains currently in maximizing option
- Windows + Home – Clearing the entire windows which are active
- Windows + Space – All the windows will become transparent
- Windows + Shift + ? (Left Arrow) – Moving the active window into the adjacent monitor which is in the left for purpose of multiple or dual setup of monitor
- Windows + Shift + ? (Right Arrow) – Moving the active window into the adjacent monitor which is in the right for purpose of multiple or dual setup of monitor
- Windows + T – Showing preview thumbnail for running applications in the Windows Taskbar one after another
- Windows + P – Adjusting the presentation options in the display which is on projector or computer
- Windows + + (Add) – For zooming in
- Windows + – (Dash or Minus) – For zooming in