Hide Your IP For Anonymous Browsing With NotMyIP
If you wish to hide your IP to anonymously browse the internet and overcome censorship, the best proxy tool that can help you do this is NotMyIP. This tool is similar to Hide IP utility. NotMyIP proxy tool uses high quality proxies and is a free version of Anonymity Gateway which is a premium product.
You can use Anonymity Gateway for bypassing access restriction like blocked Facebook access, blocked MySpace access etc. You can also bypass download limit that is imposed by file sharing services such as MegaUpload, RapidShare etc. Once you start using NotMyIP, all the traffic (incoming as well as outgoing) is routed via NotMyIP proxies.
NotMyIP does not need any additional add-ons, plug-ins or any kind of manual configuration. It works well with most web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Opera. The best part is that this utility comes with high speed proxies to ensure that the proxy routing works properly at all times. This eliminates the need for users to search for new proxies on the internet.
NotMyIP comes with three different IP addresses and three premium US proxies that are available for free. However, you can expect a slow browsing speed with NotMyIP as numerous users share the same proxies.
Locate the IP Address of Any Person Who Sends You Email on Your Gmail Account
Now you can easily find the location of email senders on your Gmail account by finding their IP address. By finding the IP address, you can also learn about the people who send you many issues emails. This is possible because you can simply find location country and state using IP address.
You can trace anyone’s address by following these steps.
- Just choose any mail and open
- Just click on the reply option and click on the show original to get details
- Select ‘Received From’ option from the list of options
- Here you can get the IP address of the sender, with which you can simply find out the location of that person who sent that mail
You can easily put that address in the application of searching mail IP address. There are many applications available that provide you all details like the IP location or IP finder. All you need is to follow the above mentioned simple steps to locate the e-mail sender’s location and other important information.
Hide your IP address with NotMyIP proxy Utility Tool to Surf secretly
If you want to hide your IP address from others and browse anonymously, you can use proxy tool named NotMyIP, which is a convenient freeware. This tool creates the mask over your IP address, so that no one can else find out your IP address, and you can browse securely over the web. You also get an option of change IP address, so other people will be unable to identify your actual IP address. You can manage your privacy with this NotMyIP tool.
Important features of this proxy tool
- There is no manual configuration needed because it works automatically.
- It is compatible with every browser.
- It provides high security and privacy to your IP address
- There is no need of any add-ons or plug-ins.
- High speed browsing experience
- You can mask three different IP addresses at a time.
Generating Self-Destructive Addresses Of Email Via Melt Mail
You might have come across many websites which ask you to first register on their web sites in order to get the information. In most of the cases, they would ask you to furnish your e-mail address so that they are able to communicate with you in future. However, from our past the IMS is, we know if we give away our information in internet it will relate to our inbox being filled with junk mails and spam.
In order to access the information on those websites, we have no other choice but give them the email address. We can obviously register new spam-trap for that particular email address which works only for the specified purpose. We can discard it whenever we do not need it. However, this process is time consuming as well could be quite an irritation.
If the user is facing this problem, they can try out the other ways which includes exploiting disposable services of email for example Melt Mail.
This is a disposable service of email which generates disposable address for that email for the convenience of the users. The users can use their disposable email address for their purposes between stipulated periods of time which again can be determined by the users themselves. For example: 3 hours or 6 hours or maybe 12 hours etc.
Melt Mail is basically a web based service that comes for free to the users. It consists of a simple interface which is quite easy to use. The user who wants to create an email address which is disposable can just go through Melt Mail. Here you can register for their e-mail address, and then specify the span of the life span for that email.
After the specified period expires, that email address generated by Melt Mail will be automatically deleted and hence no email will be posted to user’s email account. This is one great trick to avoid having on your e-mail addresses whenever you are forced to give them.
Adding an Extra E-mail Account in Outlook Express
An increasing clutter in your Outlook Express mailbox might cause you to think of options of reducing the clutter. One option is to add another mail account in Outlook Express. However, setting up an additional account in this application is not as trivial as you would think it to be. It involves several steps and a lot of information entering. The steps given below will guide you through the process in a simple and detailed manner – so that you are ready with the new account in Outlook Express in no time.
- Launch Outlook Express.
- Next, navigate to the Tools -> Accounts option.
- In the Internet Accounts window that pops up, click on the Add button to the right, and then select the Mail option from the drop-down list.
- On doing this, a wizard pops up, that will guide you through the process of adding an extra e-mail account. The first thing you are required to enter is your name.
- Enter your name and click on Next.
- After this, you are required to enter your email address in the form firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter this and click on Next.
- Next, you will have to enter the incoming and outgoing mail server details – entering which you are to again click on Next.
- Finally, you will have to enter you account username and password details – and then you have to click on Next.
- You will then come across a message saying that your account has been successfully added to Outlook Express and that you have to click on Finish to complete the process.
- Click on Finish, and then Click on Close in the Internet Accounts dialog.
That is all that you have to do – your e-mail account will be accessible from the Outlook Express application after this procedure.