Using Merge MP3 To Merge Multiple Sound Files Into One Sound File
The Merge MP3 is pretty interesting software with which you can merge numerous audio files into one soundtrack. For example, the ripped CD tracks merged into one file. You can also mix multiple sections of sound book. Merge MP3 software is a free application to download and use.
You can drag and drop several audio or MP3 files into the sound playlist and eight also allows to adjust playlist order. It allows you to take preview of the audio files after that you combine them all only in a one MP3 file together with ID3 meta-data and APIC images. Merge MP3 provides the facility to merge several audio files at a time and it does not have any limitations on size and length.
Following are some beneficial features of Merge MP3:
- You can sort the audio files by filename or size or date/time.
- You may write tags like ID3v2 and ID3v1 within the compound MP3 file.
- The useful function of writing the VBR can be utilized when you are combining the files among dissimilar bit rates.
- You can use ID3 tag from one of the merging files, with which you can write the target file.
- It displays the full information of the merging MP3 files along with MPEG header data and ID3v1, ID3v2 information.
- You may look at MP3 file embedded images.
- You can choose to play the audio file from the merging list.
- This software is simple to install and can be installed on any directory.
- Extremely sensitive interface along with quick merge rate.
- Absolutely free to download.