Add BitDefender QuickScan Chrome Add-on For Advanced Security From Malware
Browsing on the web sometimes brings several kinds of malware into the system without any clue. Whenever users surf on the internet and visit to the particular websites get several pop-ups and other advertisement to click on them. Once users
click on them, enter into the unsecured websites and compromise with the security of the system from being violated. There is a Google chrome web browser plug-in named BitDefender QuickScan, which detects malware efficiently and instantly.
There are antivirus software available that can easily detect the virus and malwares. However few latest menaces and malwares could get escape from the scanning of installed antivirus system. Therefore, BitDefender QuickScan extension is imperative to be added to the chrome browser for advanced security of the complete system. The other benefit of this extension is that it doesn’t consume the much resources of your system.
It detects the each kind of malware within the fraction of time so users can take appropriate action to remove or delete the malware permanently from the system. It allows users a safe and secure surfing over the web without any difficulty. Make sure that this extension doesn’t offer virus scanning so better to install powerful antivirus software on your system.
Bitdefender antivirus has been detected on your computer so it may be blocking teamviwer from accessing the internet connection problem
TeamViewer is an excellent remote desktop support software and BitDefender is one of the best anti-virus software available in the market. The problem is when these two software are installed on the same computer…
If you have BitDefender installed on your system and try accessing TeamViewer to connect to your remote partner, do not be surprised when you come across this error message: “Bitdefender antivirus has been detected on your computer so it may be blocking teamviwer from accessing the internet connection”. This happens because the TeamViewer tries to access from outside and allows outside computer to access your computer. This is against the rules of BitDefender.
- Click on Start button –> select Programs –> BitDefender 2009 > Bitdefender Internet Security 2009 (This is assuming you have Bitdefender 2009 installed on your system. The procedure must be similar if not same for Bitdefender 2010 / 2011 / 2012).
- Once Bitdefender is loaded, go to Advanced View.
- In the Advanced view, in the left side bar of the BitDefender Internet Security Window you’ll see the Firewall tab, click on it.
- Click on the Rules tab.
- Find TeamViewer or teamviewer.exe in the list of programs there, click on it, and then click the – button.
- Click the + button.
- Click Browse and navigate to teamviewer.exe (in C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer.exe by default).
- Make sure all the check boxes in the Events and Adapter Types sections are checked.
- In the Action section, make sure Allow is selected.
- Click the OK button to finish creating the rule.
- Click the X in the top-right corner of the Window to close BitDefender Internet Security.
On following the above steps, TeamViewer should now be able to connect to your partners access the Internet. If you are still not able to connect, then check if you have turned on Only LAN connections option.
Related TeamViewer Questions:
1> Solve TeamViewer commercial use suspected problem.
2> TeamViewer alternative.
3> Free online technical computer support.
4> How to reinstall TeamViewer.
5> How to remove TeamViewer.