Tips for Deleting Or Removing All Presentation Notes In Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010
There are times when you have to add some of the notes in the foils, especially while you are preparing for your power point presentation, so that you can refer to them while going through it. However, if you want to send out the foils to the entire audience without anybody reading them, then you need to securely delete them. It is very time consuming to delete each and every note on the presentation, but here is a solution where you could delete all at once. In order to do so, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First, go to the “Office” button and then scroll down the mouse cursor to “Prepare” and then click on “Inspect Document” this will look for any concealed data and personal information in the foils.
- After that, a new window “Document Inspector” will be open, which will enable users to look and examine for several material. For example remarks and annotations, off-slide contents, invisible online slide contents and custom XML data.
- Now check or tick those contents, which you would like to remove from the presentation notes.
- After that, click “Inspect” and now open a new window if any presentation notes will be found along with the “Remove All” button.
- If you will find any kind, which has to be removed from the presentation, then click “Remove All” button. You should take extra caution while doing this step as it cannot be undone.
Clear Web Browser Cache to Speed Up Performance
When you open any website, your web browser stores a piece of information from the opened webpage for future reference. This is called cache and it makes your website navigation easier and faster. It helps you in loading your required webpage quickly because instead of reloading entire webpage it opens previously stored cached file on the webpage.
It is really useful process in case you need to open specific pages frequently. However, some times it slows down performance of computer speed and delivers you with the stale information. Therefore you need to clear your web browser cache timely in order to get relevant up to date information.
In fact clearing web browser cache will surely speed up web browser performance. Now you need to understand steps to clear cache in different web browser such as Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 7, Firefox, and Safari.
Instructions for IE 8
- Go to Tools> Internet Options> General and select, “Delete Browsing History” option
- Select “Temporary Internet Files” and “History”
- Click on “Delete” button
Instructions for IE 7
- Navigate to Tools> Internet Options> General
- Now delete Browsing History and Temporary Internet Files
- Press Close> OK button
Instructions for Firefox (Windows)
- Navigate to Tools>Clear Recent History
- Select Everything from Time Range to Clear drop down list
- Select all buttons and click on “Clear Now” button.
Instructions for Safari (Mac OS / Mac OS X)
- Navigate to Safari>Empty Cache option
- Click on “Empty” option on prompted window
Instructions for Firefox (Mac OS / Mac OS X)
- Navigate to Tools>Clear Recent History
- Select Everything on prompted window as time range and choose all options
- Click “Clear Now” option to remove stored cache
- Finally, you are done.
These all categorized steps allows you to remove all stored cached from your web browser
Refresh Firefox Webpage Without Clearing Cache
Two simple tips regarding Mozilla’s Firefox which I would share –
- Reload the webpage before clearing cache
- Disabling automatic file scanning system after file download which tend to make web browsing much pleasurable experience than before
Reloading web page before clearing cache
Sometimes, you may go through the webpage content that doesn’t change after clicking the refresh button. The reason behind this may be due to the effort of the browser to retrieve data which are kept in cache rather than getting from server.
Rather you don’t have to close all web browsers which are opened neither re-launch it, nor have to clear the cache; actually you can actually avoid checking from cache. You simply press CTRL + F5; Mozilla Firefox will send a request to the data from the server directly.
Disabling automatic file scanning following file download
After downloading a file, Web Browser will scan that file automatically after the file downloading is completed. This characteristic is good in order to defend your PC from the attacks of virus, but if your PC is provided with an up-to-date anti-virus which is installed there, you will save time and will get the download faster.
To the sibal file scanning, you have to type: config in the address bar after that press enter. On the filter bar, you just type browser.download.manager.scan. After doing it, you can check the Boolean value which is set as true (default). To change this value into false, just click two times on that value.