Add Encrypt Or Decrypt Option In Context Menu
Have you ever thought how could you encrypt or decrypt files and folders easily without following the tedious process? Yes, you can encrypt or decrypt files instantly by simply right clicking on the files and choosing the options of decrypts or encrypts files from the context menu. All you have to do is just add this option to context menu. Since decrypting or encrypting files could consume your more time, creating the shortcuts to this feature allows you instant access.
To enable decrypt or encrypt feature in Context Menu you have to follow given simple steps accurately. It is a process of registry hack.
- Launch Notebook
- Copy the below string and paste into notepad
- · [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced
- While copying and pasting this string, do take care of contents. Usually copied contents contains two quotes “” that will not be verified in registry file check so you need to delete and retype it manually.
- Now save the file namely, “Encrypt.reg” and Save AS “All Files”. It means Save file one time then Click on Save as option and enter name “All Files”
- By double clicking on registry file you will be directly prompt to proceed with UAC prompt so you just click on OK to confirm that you wish to proceed further.
- Finally, you are done.
Once you finished this process, you will be shown option to encrypt or decrypt files by clicking on any folder or files.
Add Website Shortcuts To Desktop Context Menu In Windows Vista/7
Usually you browse on different websites and set them as your favorites in the browser and set bookmarks to get quick access. If you want to get instant access to your most frequently visited websites, then add them to desktop context menu. You can simply get quick access to websites by clicking on the shortcut of websites located at Desktop context menu. It really allows you to quickly launch your desired website. Whatsoever is your reason to add website shortcuts to desktop context menu, you can easily perform this trick by merely adding string to registry file of the Windows operating System 7/Vista.
In order to set websites shortcuts in desktop context menu, you have to follow the given steps systematically. It is quite simple and hassle free process. Ensure that you will follow the given steps as they are mentioned here.
- Launch Notepad.
- In order to launch website with IE, Copy paste the below given command into notepad
- In order to launch website using Firefox, copy and paste below given string into notepad
- Make sure that you delete both quotes “after copying the strings. Once you deleted both quotes then retype it to get accepted in registry files. It will be better to type that string manually instead of copy and paste not entire string just quotes”. After completing this process save notepad as “AddShortcut.reg”. Now save that same file by clicking on Save As option and mention name “All Files”.
- Click twice on the registry file and carry on with UAC prompt by clicking on OK in order to confirm that you wish to move further with this process.
- Finally, you are done.
Once you’ve completed the above given steps properly, right click over the desktop and you will perceive that TechBuzz has been added to context menu. You just click on the shortcut to launch TechBuzz website instantly. By following the same given process, you could add more websites to desktop context menu. You just need to change the websites’ name in registry string. Where TechBuzz website is added in string, put your desired websites’ name and URL and follow the respective remaining steps. Now you don’t need to set every websites as homepage to get instant access.