A Beltway Detected By Computer Wizards For Downloading Files From Mega-Upload
Downloading Files From Mega-Upload Without Countdown Timer
New trick found out by computer wizards which promise to support individuals in cutting down the waiting period while downloading files from Megaupload.
Megaupload makes individuals to hold back around 45 seconds or more after filling their Captcha automated word verification program. This kind of waiting can be very irritating for the individuals who are seeking some quick download for free.
Hence, a beltway is ascertained to work as a trick to support individuals, thereby avoiding the hold back of time to get files downloaded immediately.
To get this functional a user need not create a “Premium Mega Upload Account”. It’s free for all.
Few simple steps required to avoid the Megaupload’s waiting period and Download Files straightaway are provided below:
- First of all launch Mega upload file URL internet browser.
- Once the browser is launched, you’ll need to enter the Captcha word verification program to proceed with the download process.
- Now, when it demonstrates the countdown timer, click on the link that is provided below.
- Downloading process will commence instantly.
- Hence, without any delay or time intervention the download of Megaupload will be initiated.
- On site a video session is included to support this process.
Computer Gizmos can bookmark this URL under their favorite’s, to get an easy access each time they try downloading files from Mega-Upload.
MegaUpload Wait Timer Bypass Script
Detect Processor Security-Related Features Using SecurAble
Whenever you buy a computer, you normally think about its speed and RAM memory size before making an appropriate choice. Today, most of the CPU microprocessors are loaded with a number of interesting capabilities and features apart from great speed. You can easily find out whether or not your system possesses some of the important features by using SecurAble.
SecurAble helps you to determine the architecture of your system (whether it is x86 or x64) and to check whether it supports hardware virtualization and hardware DEP. SecurAble explores your CPU processor and verifies presence/ absence as well as operational status of these most important security related CPU features.
- 64-bit (X64) instruction extensions.
- Checks for hardware support to detect and prevent code execution in program data.
- Verifies hardware support for Virtualization Technology.
CPUs with 64-bit architecture are capable of running 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7 OS which generally have the OS kernel locked down. Buffer overflow attack exploitation can be stopped with the help of Hardware-enforced DEP.
One can use virtualization technology for creating fully contained Windows environments which can be used for running applications installed in “virtual” machine directly from the host operating system. SecurAble can be downloaded free of charge from the internet and requires no installation.
Detect Malicious Processes Running On Your PC
If you have an internet connection and stay connected to the web for long hours, it is quite natural for your PC to be prone to a number of malwares, viruses and spywares. The problems caused by such malicious codes are pretty difficult to handle and sometimes take a long time to resolve. Most of the times, you have no other option but to format your system to get rid of malwares.
Most of these malwares get downloaded and installed on your system on their own. Many times, the antivirus on your PC is unable to detect such malwares and even if it manages to detect the threat not all antivirus applications can get rid of them. Even boot-time scanning doesn’t help at times.
Many malwares tend to block access to most popular antivirus websites such as AVG, Norton, Avira, Kaspersky etc. making it almost impossible for you to download an anti-malware or antivirus product. Above all, such malwares also disable system restore and do not allow you to boot your PC in Safe Mode.
Therefore, it is of utmost importance that you detect and stop any harmful processes from running/ executing on your system. Once you detect them, you need to kill such processes manually.
Follow the below mentioned steps to detect harmful processes:
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Tab hotkeys in order to launch the Windows Task Manager.
- Go to the tab “Processes” to view the list of all the processes that are running on your PC.
- If you happen to be familiar with the running processes, try to identify the suspicious process. You need to copy the name of the process and search it in ProcessLibrary.
- If you are unable to identify the malicious process, you may download a tool named “Process Viewer” and install it so that the tool can do the task of examining the processes.
- Once you have identified the malicious process using Process Viewer, all you need to do is, kill the process through the Task Manager.
It is always better to identify the malicious processes and kill them right away rather than spending hours together to get rid of the dangerous viruses after they affect your PC. You can activate your task Manger if it is not enabled by following the intructions here.