With latest bug fix on HTC Sensation, you will now experience accurate GPS navigation feature and more stable and quicker charging of your phone.
If you are unhappy with your HTC Sensations GPS accuracy then this news is sure to bring joy. First of it’s kind Over the Air software update (targeted mainly at bug fix but not feature enhancement) was rolled out recently
If you are unhappy with your HTC Sensations GPS accuracy then this news is sure to bring joy. First of it’s kind Over the Air software update (targeted mainly at bug fix but not feature enhancement) was rolled out recently. With a update file size of about 28 MB, the OTA updates version is 1.35.401.1.
To update your HTC with the latest bug-fix:
- Go to ‘Settings‘
- Then ‘About Phone‘
- ‘System Updates‘
- and select the ‘Check‘ option for Update.
This has been tested by a few at XDA developers forum to be working fine. While talking about GPS accuracy, you should be aware of the fact that most Android phones still have issues with it and it’s one of the common complaints from Android phone owners.
The last couple of weeks has been good one for HTC Sensation owners as first it was Skype video calling which was enabled for HTC Sensation phones and now an update which promises to improve the performance and some at the same time improve some existing features on HTC.
Very recently I was pointing out that it was not possible to make skype video calls on Samsung Galaxy phones. I was bit too early in voicing my concern as I just read that Skype video calling is indeed possible now !
Read the news on iGyaan, and they also linked to Droid-life who apparently have found a hack to get Skype video calling work with HTC Sensation.
I need to update my friend who was looking to get it work. Oh btw did I mention you need to be on Android 2.3 to enjoy this feature ? The earlier apps were fine on Android 2.2, so upgrading to 2.3 is the only homework you need to do to use skype video calling.
How To Solve Synchronizing Problems Of HTC Hero In Windows 7
The Google’s android operating system equipped phone is facing troubles in synchronizing with the windows 7, where it is 32-bit or 64-bit system. It may be possible that HTC Hero driver is not properly installed in your windows 7 operating system. Nevertheless, here we tell you simple process through which you can fix this problem instantly.
- Initially download (HTCsync.zip) HTC Hero Sync Tool on your system.
- Now install it on your computer.
- Now download HTC Hero Driver for 64-bit/ 32-bit systems.
- Extract driver Files into specified folders
For 32-bit: %SystemDrive%:\Program Files\HTC\HTC Driver\Driver Files\Vista_x86
For 64-bit: %SystemDrive%:\Program Files\HTC\HTC Driver\Driver Files\Vista_x64
- Navigate to Properties> Hardware tab to update driver for imperfectly installed Android phone from Devices and Printers menu, by choosing copied driver location. In case no ADB driver is install yet, then install it by right clicking on .INF file and select “Install”.
- Now HTC Hero android phone will be shown as My HTC in windows 7.
- You are done perfectly. Now you can synchronize your HTC Hero Android phone with Windows 7 without difficulty.
All you need to follow these steps systematically in order to enable your HTC Hero Android phone to synchronize with windows 7.