Hide Your IP For Anonymous Browsing With NotMyIP
If you wish to hide your IP to anonymously browse the internet and overcome censorship, the best proxy tool that can help you do this is NotMyIP. This tool is similar to Hide IP utility. NotMyIP proxy tool uses high quality proxies and is a free version of Anonymity Gateway which is a premium product.
You can use Anonymity Gateway for bypassing access restriction like blocked Facebook access, blocked MySpace access etc. You can also bypass download limit that is imposed by file sharing services such as MegaUpload, RapidShare etc. Once you start using NotMyIP, all the traffic (incoming as well as outgoing) is routed via NotMyIP proxies.
NotMyIP does not need any additional add-ons, plug-ins or any kind of manual configuration. It works well with most web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Opera. The best part is that this utility comes with high speed proxies to ensure that the proxy routing works properly at all times. This eliminates the need for users to search for new proxies on the internet.
NotMyIP comes with three different IP addresses and three premium US proxies that are available for free. However, you can expect a slow browsing speed with NotMyIP as numerous users share the same proxies.
Locate the IP Address of Any Person Who Sends You Email on Your Gmail Account
Now you can easily find the location of email senders on your Gmail account by finding their IP address. By finding the IP address, you can also learn about the people who send you many issues emails. This is possible because you can simply find location country and state using IP address.
You can trace anyone’s address by following these steps.
- Just choose any mail and open
- Just click on the reply option and click on the show original to get details
- Select ‘Received From’ option from the list of options
- Here you can get the IP address of the sender, with which you can simply find out the location of that person who sent that mail
You can easily put that address in the application of searching mail IP address. There are many applications available that provide you all details like the IP location or IP finder. All you need is to follow the above mentioned simple steps to locate the e-mail sender’s location and other important information.
Hide your IP address with NotMyIP proxy Utility Tool to Surf secretly
If you want to hide your IP address from others and browse anonymously, you can use proxy tool named NotMyIP, which is a convenient freeware. This tool creates the mask over your IP address, so that no one can else find out your IP address, and you can browse securely over the web. You also get an option of change IP address, so other people will be unable to identify your actual IP address. You can manage your privacy with this NotMyIP tool.
Important features of this proxy tool
- There is no manual configuration needed because it works automatically.
- It is compatible with every browser.
- It provides high security and privacy to your IP address
- There is no need of any add-ons or plug-ins.
- High speed browsing experience
- You can mask three different IP addresses at a time.
How To Disable Tcp/Ip Routing Automatic Process Of Metric Calculation Feature
TCP/IP is a packet which is used in identifying networks, with which we can forward the data and transmit it to destination address. It is used for connecting to the internet. The process is called as a routing which includes selecting ways/paths in network along nodes like routers, firewalls, gateways, hubs, switches which distributes network traffic. Now you must know some technical configuration of routing.
During the routing process, the path selection is based on routing metric. If your computer has multiple network cards, means there is various routes available to destination. Then paths selection chooses the best route metric which computed by routing algorithm.
Routing algorithm takes information such as network delay, bandwidth, path cost, hop count, load, communication cost, and reliability to select optimized route for your network connection.
Metric calculation is an automatic process which runs for each connection available or network interface. If metric calculation is not providing best results, then the user can disable automatic option of metric calculation and set metric value manually.
Steps to set metric calculation manually:
- Just press start>control panel, and then select network connection options. In vista you just go to network and sharing center, and then choose manage network connection.
- Now right click on local area connection and select properties. If there is any other connectivity option available like wireless network, so you can select it for later process.
- Here you will get list to choose internet protocol. There are two versions available of internet protocol such as IP6 or IP4. You can choose whichever is flashing on your screen.
- In internet protocol properties dialog box, you just click on advanced button
- There are many options you will get under advanced option. You have to choose IP setting option.
- Now uncheck automatic settings option.
- In interface text box you just type 1 and 9999 metric value
- click ok to save changes and close all tabs