It is no surprise that Apple intends to shake up the smartphone industry with the upcoming iPhone 7. The design will remain similar to the previous iPhones, but the tech would be a first among iPhones and many comparable smartphones. Some of the upgrades include a dual camera, smart connector to say the least. Check out the iPhone 7 concept designs that are doing the rounds.
While the tech certainly has massive upgrades, the design does not feature much changes (at least not until iPhone 8 that would come out in 2017-18). But that shouldn’t stop us from drooling over some amazing concept designs for the iPhone 7 that have been spotted on the web. Check out the iPhone 7 Concept designs you would want to see!
iOS 10 features you should know!
iPhone 7 Concept Designs
- This concept design looks gorgeous, with the curved display and the free flowing screen.
- Now, a modular phone with something like this would be great. Not so sure about the touchscreen option for the buttons though
- Absolutely stunning! Looks a bit too big to fit in my pocket. I would be more worried about dropping the phone than ever before.
- Thin and fab. A size zero concept that looks surely to bend if I keep it in my pocket.
- Does it come with Augmented reality and Iron Man style tech such as HUD and Holographic displays? That would be cool!
- Looks a bit too similar to the Samsung Galaxy phones, or is it the other way around?
Top 10 iPhone facts for the iPhone geek!
Any interesting concepts catch your eye on the web? Show us in the comments below!
With iPhones having bigger storage capacities these days, we feel that we will never run out of space on our iPhones. But with so much space available, we do not consciously monitor what we are installing and what we have left behind on the storage. More ever, too much of clutter will cause problems such as apps crashing, the touchscreen freezing and random reboots in the worst cases. But fear not. You don’t have to uninstall your favorite apps or delete photos to make space on your iPhone. Here is how you can free space on iPhone without deleting photos or apps.
iPhone 7 Features for the iGeek in you
Free Space on iPhone without Deleting Photos or Apps – How To
- Delete Other Data
- Other data is data such as cache, cookies, your browser logs and history. Each and every app you use will leave behind some ‘other data’ on your phone. Over time, they accumulate and become quite large. Delete them to gain valuable space.
- Go to Settings>general>Storage and iCloud Usage>Manage storage.
- You will see the list of apps that have consumed space. Delete the ‘other data’ of apps that you would not want to store. Facebook is one of the biggest culprits in this section.
- You can also do a reset of your phone.
- Firstly, backup your device via iTunes
- Reset your iPhone via settings>general>Reset>Erase all content and Settings
- Restore your backup via a Mac or a PC and your device is as good as new again.
- Clear Safari history and website data by going to Settings>Safari>Clear History and Website Data.
- Remove Offline data
- Settings>General>Storage and iCloud Usage>Manage Storage
- Tap on Safari>Edit (from top right corner)
- Tap on the red button behind the ‘Offline Reading list’>Delete>Done.
- You can also remove offline data manually by doing the above process and selecting which data you don’t want. Tap on delete and done when you have made your choice.
That’s it! By doing these above steps, I managed to get nearly 4gb of storage space, as well as speed up my iphone’s operation. This is how you can Free Space on iPhone without Deleting Photos or Apps. Do you have any other methods/tips or tricks? Let us know in the comments below.
Customize apps on iIhone without jailbreak
It’s been nearly 10 years since the first iPhone was launched, in 2007. The smartphone changed the way we look at phones and forever revolutionized the smartphone industry. It boasted of innovative features and has been the leading phone of its time, and now. Here are the top 10 iPhone facts you need to know.
Top 10 iPhone Facts you Should Know
- The iPhone was the result of a long study of the combination of a touchscreen and a tablet computer.
- Apple and Motorola launched the ROKR E1 phone on September 7, 2005. Apple was however, unhappy with the phone.
- Former Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced the iPhone at the MacWorld Convention later. The iPhone was first shown to the world in a fully functioning model on June 29, 2007.
- The first advertisement for the iPhone was showcased during the 79th Academy Awards convention on February 25, 2007. The ad was titled ‘Hello’
iPhone Battery Drain Issue After iOS 9.3 update – Fix
- $1 million was the price of the iPhone.com domain name. That is was Apple reportedly paid to Michael Kovatach on July 1, 2007 to acquire the rights to the domain name.
- There are 13 iPhone models released since 2007.
- iPhone: 2007
- iPhone 3G: 2008
- iPhone 3GS: 2009
- iPhone 4: 2010
- iPhone 4s: 2011
- iPhone 5: 2012
- iPhone 5s, 5c: 2013
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus: 2014
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus: 2015
- iPhone SE: 2016
- With a 20% market share in the world, the iPhone takes away nearly 90% of the profit of the smartphone industry.
- Innovative features such as mobile payment system, Touch ID etc first arrived on the iPhone. With it’s iSight Camera, the iPhone is widely considered to have revolutionized image quality and clarity.
- The iPhone 7 will be the next iPhone from Apple and will be launched in a special event in the first or second week of February. All Apple phones have been launched in September.
- The upcoming iPhone 7 is reported to have dual cameras and a lot of features that are a first to the iPhones. Check out some features that you can expect on the iPhone 7.
So what do you think? What are your expectations from the new iPhone? Let us know in the comments below.
The word on every Apple lover and fan is the upcoming iPhone 7. While there have been a lot of rumors doing the rounds on the internet, here are some of the things that we know would be present on the upcoming iPhone 7. Read more to find out about the iPhone 7 features you need to know.
iPhone iOS 9.3 Battery Drain Fix
iPhone 7 Features You Need to Know
It has been rumored that the upcoming iPhone 7 will have 2GB of RAM. The iPhone 7 plus will have 3GB of RAM. With Android devices having 4GB of RAM and sometimes even 6GB, it is not entirely unexpected for Apple to upgrade the RAM capacity on their flagship device
The flagship iPhone 7 should boast of 256GB of storage, upping it from the 128GB of storage on the current iPhone 6 series.
Headphone jacks on iPhones are going to be a thing of the past, thanks to a thinner lightning port. A smart connector is also rumored to be exclusive for the 5.5 inch model of the upcoming iPhone.
The upcoming iPhone 7 will boast of 4 separate speakers, if rumors are to be believed. There is supposed to be 2 speakers on top and 2 at the bottom. All the better for your music requirements.
The iPhone 7 Plus is rumored to be available with dual cameras with improved low-light performance. This would be one of the biggest upgrades on Apple’s flagship device, considering that they patented a dual camera system with one standard wide angle lens recently.
View your Workouts on your iPhone
What do you think of the features that are reportedly available on the upcoming iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus? Are you excited for the new iPhone? Let us know in the comments below. Share this exciting news with Apple fans and iPhone lovers to let them know!