Windows Vista – Adding Desired Folders as Default Locations under “Favorite Links” Section In Save As Window
In all Windows Operating Systems, anytime you try to save a file, you will be prompted with a “Save As” window in which you can name the file as well as select the file type and the location for saving it. In Windows Vista, you will find standard locations like Computer, Picture, Desktop, etc. listed under the section “Favorite Links” for user convenience.
However, if you wish to add and display the folders/ locations of your choice under the section “Favorite Links” in your “Save As” window, you may do so by following the below mentioned procedure.
- Go to Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder “Links” which you will normally find at the location “C:\Users\[user name]\Links”(user name in this path is your computer’s user name).
- Within the right window pane, right-click on any empty space and select “New”. From the “New” submenu that appears, select “Shortcut”.
- Now click on the button “Browse” to choose the path of a preferred folder that you want to display under “Favorite Links” and then click on “Next” button.
- Give a name to the shortcut and click on the button “Finish” so as to complete the process of shortcut creation.
Now, save any document by using the “Save As” option. You need to select the option “Browse Folders” placed at the bottom-left corner of Save As window. You will notice that the folder which you had selected in the above procedure has been added as a default location under ““Favorite Links”.
Track GPS Locations, Calls And SMS On Your iPhone With Mobile Spy 3.0
Retina-X Studios (RXS), a popular provider of spy software and computer monitoring solutions, has released new spy software specially designed for Apple iPhone. This spy software which is known as “Mobile Spy 3.0” allows you to keep track of GPS locations, your SMS and calls from friends, families or colleagues by logging into an online control panel using phone’s web browser.
Derrick, a user of Mobile Spy said that the software is priceless and has really helped him in confirming his suspicions about honesty. According to Retina-X Studios, this application which enables you to monitor your iPhone in real time runs silently (i.e. behind various other applications).
Once you set up this software on your iPhone, it will stealthily record GPS locations, your SMS and calls and automatically upload the data on your Mobile Spy online account.
CEO of the Company, James Johns said that the new version of this application is enhanced with ability to track the actual locations by GPS which is very useful in keeping a watch on employees and teens to ensure that they are using their vehicles acceptably.
Mobile Spy 3.0 works with all models of Apple iPhone, Windows Mobile as well as Smartphone running a Symbian OS. A 1-year subscription of Mobile Spy 3.0 is available at $99.97.
Track Down The Location Of The Unknown Mobile Number You Are Getting Missed Call From
The era of prank calls are now over as, because it is now possible to track down the location of any unknown mobile phone number. Long time back due to lack of technology, we were forced to face, or we would have been bothered with repeated missed calls from unknown number, and we couldn’t even know the location of that number.
Now as time advanced and internet being the blessing to all of us, we could very easily track down the accurate location of any cell number. Mobile phone operators have always tried to keep the details of their customer confidential and they even do, but with the grace of the internet we can now breach that wall and resolve our problems.
There are lots of web services which will ask you for the number and they will provide you with the details and the location of that number. Due to unsteady update of realtime database, the results might sometimes be inaccurate.
Some of the web services are mentioned below:
- India Cellular: This is the easiest web service provider because you only need to provide with mobile phone number’s first four digits and then after few seconds you will be provided with state information and correct operator.
- Trace mobile: The Trace mobile service is free web service provider. You are asked to give the 10 digits mobile number and you will be facilitated with the detailed information like state, operator and etc.
- SindhuNagar: It is another free online look up service for mobile phone numbers in India. Here you can find the state name, operator’s signal and even operator name for more than 34 crore mobile numbers.
- Information Madness: This service tracks down and displays result for both Pakistan and Indian mobile phone numbers. It covers all the Indian mobile numbers whether it is 9 series or 8 series.
- India Trace: This look up service of the mobile numbers is basically based in India and asks for the 10 digits number and as you hit enter you will be provided with the accurate location of the number and in addition you will get to know the band type info, network information and etc.
- HackTrix: Though this site is under construction and it is in beta stage, it provides exact and accurate location of any mobile numbers.