Use Free Video Converter For Converting, Splitting, Merging And Editing Movie Files
Free Video Converter by Extensoft is a powerful application that offers quick and easy video conversion and movie editing. With this Free Video Converter, you may convert, merge, split and edit your movie files quite easily. It comes with a user-friendly interface using which you can effortlessly execute your basic conversion jobs.
Free Video Converter supports a wide range of video formats as well as high definition movies which are captured using latest HD cameras. You may also join and split movie clips and perform batch conversion of movies in a single step.
Key Features of Extensoft’s Free Video Converter
- Supports latest high-definition H.264 high quality format and offers multi-pass conversion for enhanced quality allowing you to create high quality movies at smallest size.
- Has the ability to open and convert from various file formats including FLV, AVI, MOV, MPG, MP4, MPEG, RM, MTS, RMVB, WMV, QT (QuickTime )and many others that are supported by your system.
- The Interface is simple and easy-to-use and has a timeline, movie preview area, editing area and video-clip management area.
- Has an ability to convert to the output formats such as MP4, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV and QT (QuickTime). Can save custom conversion settings.
- Supports batch mode which allows quick conversion of multiple movies/selections to one or many output files.
- Allows you to select movie sections and split and merge multiple videos.
- Offers predefined conversion settings which help you make instant conversion to various movie formats which are supported by iPod, iPhone, YouTube, Web pages and HDTV.
- Supports movie resizing or scaling, deinterlacing and altering frames-per-second.
- Able to create HTML pages for playing converted videos in the form of Flash movies (FLV) to make it simple to publish to the web.
- Allows you to save and load movie conversion projects.
- Can be downloaded free of charge.
Using Merge MP3 To Merge Multiple Sound Files Into One Sound File
The Merge MP3 is pretty interesting software with which you can merge numerous audio files into one soundtrack. For example, the ripped CD tracks merged into one file. You can also mix multiple sections of sound book. Merge MP3 software is a free application to download and use.
You can drag and drop several audio or MP3 files into the sound playlist and eight also allows to adjust playlist order. It allows you to take preview of the audio files after that you combine them all only in a one MP3 file together with ID3 meta-data and APIC images. Merge MP3 provides the facility to merge several audio files at a time and it does not have any limitations on size and length.
Following are some beneficial features of Merge MP3:
- You can sort the audio files by filename or size or date/time.
- You may write tags like ID3v2 and ID3v1 within the compound MP3 file.
- The useful function of writing the VBR can be utilized when you are combining the files among dissimilar bit rates.
- You can use ID3 tag from one of the merging files, with which you can write the target file.
- It displays the full information of the merging MP3 files along with MPEG header data and ID3v1, ID3v2 information.
- You may look at MP3 file embedded images.
- You can choose to play the audio file from the merging list.
- This software is simple to install and can be installed on any directory.
- Extremely sensitive interface along with quick merge rate.
- Absolutely free to download.
Quickly Merge The MS Powerpoint Presentation Files
You might sometimes find the need to merge more than a single presentation file together and integrate some parts of a Power Point Presentation into other. Such as, some department heads may possibly present their individual department’s news and reports. Thus, the slides have to be combined for reference and simple filing.
Naturally you may open each and every presentation file and then copy and paste. This takes a quite a bit of time when the files are vast in size, also it can get really boring when you are doing this with multiple files.
You can make use of a small HTML application named as “PowerPoint Join” for quick merger of the presentation files in Power Point. Primarily, you’ll need to collect the entire presentation files within one folder. After that, create a text file (*.txt) and list out the name of the files selected for merging.
This text file should be inside the same directory with you had saved the presentation files for merging. As soon as the above process gets completed, you can use the application and browse for the text file that you have created in that folder. Next, make a click on “combine link”.
After that, you will get to see a blank Window of PowerPoint. Just, close that Window. In that folder that contains the original Power Point Presentation files, the merged file named as combined.ppt will be found. When you open the file combined.ppt, you can see that all the presentation files have been much together.
Highlight And Compare Text Differences With Merge And Copy Capabilities
Revision of documents is extremely important for writers and other clerical workers. There are times where you have to compare a couple of documents to check out the differences made since the time it was last revised.
There are a number of utilities available in the market that will help your cause but the TextDiff is the simplest of them all and doesn’t even require the user to undergo any installation process. The implementation of this useful utility is extremely simple and effective. Both the files are opened and then compared line by line. Whenever a difference is detected, it is highlighted in a different color. This tiny utility is extremely handy is very popular among writers and other user’s.
After being successfully downloaded, the utility presents a simple Graphical User Interface having two panes besides each other. Users need to select the text documents which they want to scrutinize. After loading the files to the panes, click on the compare button to check out the results. Each line having a difference will be shown in a different color. Other than comparing texts, this utility also helps in editing, merging or copying any module of text between two files.
This utility comes in a size of 870KB and thus doesn’t affect the user’s hard disk. It is compatible with all the versions of Operating System launched by Windows and the best part is that it doesn’t require any installation.
You can download TextDiff from the following link Here: