Add Encrypt Or Decrypt Option In Context Menu
Have you ever thought how could you encrypt or decrypt files and folders easily without following the tedious process? Yes, you can encrypt or decrypt files instantly by simply right clicking on the files and choosing the options of decrypts or encrypts files from the context menu. All you have to do is just add this option to context menu. Since decrypting or encrypting files could consume your more time, creating the shortcuts to this feature allows you instant access.
To enable decrypt or encrypt feature in Context Menu you have to follow given simple steps accurately. It is a process of registry hack.
- Launch Notebook
- Copy the below string and paste into notepad
- · [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced
- While copying and pasting this string, do take care of contents. Usually copied contents contains two quotes “” that will not be verified in registry file check so you need to delete and retype it manually.
- Now save the file namely, “Encrypt.reg” and Save AS “All Files”. It means Save file one time then Click on Save as option and enter name “All Files”
- By double clicking on registry file you will be directly prompt to proceed with UAC prompt so you just click on OK to confirm that you wish to proceed further.
- Finally, you are done.
Once you finished this process, you will be shown option to encrypt or decrypt files by clicking on any folder or files.