Process for Converting RSS Feed Into Personal PDF Magazine Format
Emergence of web feed data make computer like a reading book, with which the webmasters and publishers provide constant updated contents to their readers. With the help of RSS feeds, the publishers can display the most updated news headlines on their websites or Blogs.
Likewise readers and subscribers get most updated contents from their favorite website. If you love to read RSS feed deeply, then you must surely go for the Tabbloid, which offers you different experience of reading RSS feed contents. Tabbloid is the completely free web based application which is designed to convert your favorite RSS feed into PDF newspaper or magazine format.
You can easily read your favorite RSS feed in a neat printable format. So, how will you do this? You just have to go to tabbloid and add it in feeds’ URL and leave everything up to Tabbloid, and rest of the work will be done automatically.
There are some more interesting features also available in Tabbloid, such as you can set specific time to convert your RSS feeds or you can convert it manually. You can choose single or multiple feeds to convert. However multiple feeds will take much time in converting. So now you are ready to get your own personal magazine to read your favorite contents.
Adding an Extra E-mail Account in Outlook Express
An increasing clutter in your Outlook Express mailbox might cause you to think of options of reducing the clutter. One option is to add another mail account in Outlook Express. However, setting up an additional account in this application is not as trivial as you would think it to be. It involves several steps and a lot of information entering. The steps given below will guide you through the process in a simple and detailed manner – so that you are ready with the new account in Outlook Express in no time.
- Launch Outlook Express.
- Next, navigate to the Tools -> Accounts option.
- In the Internet Accounts window that pops up, click on the Add button to the right, and then select the Mail option from the drop-down list.
- On doing this, a wizard pops up, that will guide you through the process of adding an extra e-mail account. The first thing you are required to enter is your name.
- Enter your name and click on Next.
- After this, you are required to enter your email address in the form [email protected]. Enter this and click on Next.
- Next, you will have to enter the incoming and outgoing mail server details – entering which you are to again click on Next.
- Finally, you will have to enter you account username and password details – and then you have to click on Next.
- You will then come across a message saying that your account has been successfully added to Outlook Express and that you have to click on Finish to complete the process.
- Click on Finish, and then Click on Close in the Internet Accounts dialog.
That is all that you have to do – your e-mail account will be accessible from the Outlook Express application after this procedure.