Hide Your IP For Anonymous Browsing With NotMyIP
If you wish to hide your IP to anonymously browse the internet and overcome censorship, the best proxy tool that can help you do this is NotMyIP. This tool is similar to Hide IP utility. NotMyIP proxy tool uses high quality proxies and is a free version of Anonymity Gateway which is a premium product.
You can use Anonymity Gateway for bypassing access restriction like blocked Facebook access, blocked MySpace access etc. You can also bypass download limit that is imposed by file sharing services such as MegaUpload, RapidShare etc. Once you start using NotMyIP, all the traffic (incoming as well as outgoing) is routed via NotMyIP proxies.
NotMyIP does not need any additional add-ons, plug-ins or any kind of manual configuration. It works well with most web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Opera. The best part is that this utility comes with high speed proxies to ensure that the proxy routing works properly at all times. This eliminates the need for users to search for new proxies on the internet.
NotMyIP comes with three different IP addresses and three premium US proxies that are available for free. However, you can expect a slow browsing speed with NotMyIP as numerous users share the same proxies.
Hide your IP address with NotMyIP proxy Utility Tool to Surf secretly
If you want to hide your IP address from others and browse anonymously, you can use proxy tool named NotMyIP, which is a convenient freeware. This tool creates the mask over your IP address, so that no one can else find out your IP address, and you can browse securely over the web. You also get an option of change IP address, so other people will be unable to identify your actual IP address. You can manage your privacy with this NotMyIP tool.
Important features of this proxy tool
- There is no manual configuration needed because it works automatically.
- It is compatible with every browser.
- It provides high security and privacy to your IP address
- There is no need of any add-ons or plug-ins.
- High speed browsing experience
- You can mask three different IP addresses at a time.
Browsing Websites Through The Proxy Server On Firefox
To protect your identity securely and not being revealed on the network, one can use proxy settings to surf all the websites. A user feels secure as no personal information such as IP address, Operating system, Browser details are not used, since a proxy website will do all the above for you.
Another advantage is that a user can access any blocked website on their personal computer. Even if the administrator or Internet service provider has blocked them. To configure a browser to start using a proxy for browsing websites are provided below:
Steps to follow to browse websites by using proxy from Firefox
- To utilize proxy, a user needs to possess IP address of a Proxy Server. If you are not aware about the IP addresses, then Google to locate Proxy Server’s IP address.
- After obtaining the proxy IP addresses, initiate the configuration process. You are to configure Firefox so that websites can be accessed through the proxy server instead of using your own IP provided by Internet service provider. Now browse to tools, select options choose advanced and select network settings option.
- Click the radio button pointing to manual proxy configuration to initiate the process.
- Type in the IP addresses of the Proxy Server provided in http proxy area, and you’ll also have to enter the associated port number beside the address.
- Now save the changes made in the connection settings window and restart the browser i.e. Firefox.
- This completes proxy settings. Now you access any website using proxy.
Now you have learnt how to configure a proxy server and access any website from Firefox browser. If you wish to use the IP provided by the ISP by resetting the proxy settings, then just follow the steps provided above and click the no proxy choice in the step 4.