Recover your Forgotten Password of Excel Spreadsheets Using Office Password Recovery Tool
It often happens that people tend to forget their passwords after securing their files with password. People protect their spreadsheets file to secure from unauthorized usages therefore store it with password protection.
However some times people forget their password and it is very difficult to find out lost password. Now you can extract your lost password from spreadsheet using Office Password Recovery tool.
It is a complete freeware tool that detox diet plans may include a diet recommendations, colonic hydrotherapy, herbs and supplements, and exercise. designed to recover forgotten or lost passwords. This application is featured with simple and interactive user interface. You just browse that file from which password needs to be extracted. It will take only few moments to get unlock the encrypted file.
You need not to worry about your contents, it will intact and remain the same as it was. This password recovery utility tool allows you two options
• Decrypt spreadsheet and read out your contents
• Unlock your spreadsheets permanently.
Steps to recover the files that are hidden in Windows Vista or XP
This is especially for the amateur users who may find it very challenging to recover the hidden files in their machine. Sometimes it happen to many of us that we hide any files and then after a long time back we just don’t remember the filename and then we intend to think that we have lost that file for ever.
Well many of us doesn’t know that Windows has a built in search system which will look for all the files, even if they are hidden. Among the load of searched files you can refine the search accordingly and you will get even more accurate results.
How to search the files that are hidden in Windows Vista or Windows XP?
- Click on Start button from the taskbar.
- Click on search option from the start menu.
- Then choose the all folders and files option from there.
- If you remember in which drive you have that file then you can mention it else another option is there which will search in all the drives.
- Mention the file name
- Click the option named more advanced options and then check hidden folders and files box.
- Then click on search and within couple of seconds you will be provided with the results.
- Your work is done.
There are some other trick too which you can use to get more accurate results.
- If you remember the first word of the file name then you can refine your search by giving “name*” in the name search box.
- You can put more information like date or a phrase or a word that matches with your file.
- If you know the size of the file, then provide it.
Simple Procedure To Recover Or Reset Your Password In Gmail
Gmail users might have several different reasons for resetting the password which is required to sign in to the Gmail account through IMAP, web or POP3. While some might need to reset/change the password for security reasons, others might be looking to reset or recover the password as they have forgotten it and are unable to sign in to the account.
However, changing or resetting the Gmail password will change/ reset the password for associated Google account as well. Just follow the below mentioned steps to change/reset your password for Gmail as well as the corresponding Google Account.
- Go to Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer and type in https://mail.google.com into the address bar and press “Enter” to open the login page for Gmail.
- Below the button “Sing in”, there is a link that you need to click on if you can’t access your account. Click on the link.
- In the new window that opens, you need to either click on the radio button corresponding to the option that indicates that you have forgotten your password or click on the link for password recovery page.
- You will be prompted for entering username. Input the username of your Gmail/ Google account within the text field provided.
- Next, input the captcha letters by looking at the image shown.
- If you have not logged in to your Gmail account since the last 24 hours, you will be presented with a secret question that is set into the Google Account. You need to answer the question correctly in order to reset or recover your password.
Incase you are not able to answer the security question that you had entered at the time of registration and you have configured a secondary email ID, you will see a link displayed on the page that shows the results for the secret question.
The moment you click on that link, a message for resetting password will be emailed on your secondary email ID. You need to just open your secondary email and follow the link given to reset/ change your password.
Incase you have logged in to your Gmail account within the last 24 hours, the message for resetting password will be sent to your secondary email ID immediately, skipping the secret question step.
If you have not configured any secondary email ID during registration or if you are no longer able to access you secondary email account, you may repeat the above mentioned procedure again after 5 days.
Now that you are trying to access your Gmail account after 5 days, you will be presented with the secret or security question. Simply answer the question correctly and go ahead to reset or recover your password.
If you can’t remember the answer or after checking your secondary email ID if you notice that you have not received the email message for resetting password in your mailbox, you need to contact Google Help for further assistance.
Easily Recover Your Instant Messenger Passwords Using MessenPass v1.27
There are a number of different Instant Messenger (IM) services such as MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Gtalk, ICQ, AOL, MySpace IM, Trillian, AIM, Miranda, PaltalkScene, GAIM/Pidgin, Digsby etc. which are widely used for communicating with friends and family.
In a process of managing so many messaging services, there are chances that you forget the passwords of few of them. However, you do not have to worry about it anymore. You may now recover your forgotten passwords using MessenPass. This tool recovers the passwords of all instant messengers for the presently logged in user.
MessenPass can recover the passwords from your PC provided you have enabled the option “Remember Password” in every messenger tool. If you have the option “Remember Password” enabled, you need to simply download and install MessenPass on your PC.
Double click on its icon so as to run MessenPass and you will see that it automatically detects all the instant messengers installed on your system. It will decrypt all your saved IM passwords and display them along with the respective usernames. MessenPass works with all the instant messaging services mentioned below.
- Windows Live Messenger (In Windows Vista and XP).
- Windows Messenger (In Windows XP).
- MSN Messenger
- Yahoo Messenger (5.x and 6.x versions only).
- ICQ Lite 4.x/5.x/2003
- Google Talk
- AOL IM (version 4.6 or below), AIM Pro and AIM 6.x.
- Trillian Astra
- MySpace IM
The below mentioned commands can be used to save all IM passwords directly.
- /stab <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into text (tab-delimited) file.
- /sverhtml <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into a HTML file (vertical).
- /stext <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into text file (regular).
- /shtml <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into a HTML file.
- /scomma <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into text (comma-delimited) file.
- /sxml <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into a XML file.
- /stabular <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into tabular text file.
MessenPass is a free all-in-one IM password recovery tool ideal for people who deal with multiple IM services.
Prevent Recovery Of Deleted And Encrypted Files With Sdelete
If a user is deleting a file from his computer, there is a chance for tech-savvy guys and hackers might recover those file’s contents whenever they get to access that computer.
Such things happens for example, if you have left the company you worked for, the company transfers the old laptop of yours to another person. The new guys who are trying to use your old computer will have an easy access and can recover your deleted files which are maybe private or confidential.
In order to ensure that your files which are confidential are completely erased from the old computer which you were using, you have to try to go through some delete applications, as for example File Deleter. These delete applications will enable you to securely remove those existing files, and not leave any traceable track so that any other person can recover it.
However, most of the applications are available on prices. A price is generally attached with these applications. To get a free tool for deleting your file totally and to make it unrecoverable from XP or Vista, you can use the tiny tool known as SDelete (Secure Delete) which is Resource kit that is being recommended for Windows Vista.
SDelete is an application of command line that allows the users to delete their existing confidential files that retains in the unallocated space in a disk or to overwrite the deleted files in the hard disk as well as to clear the free space present a logical disk.
Few practical SDelete’s command is listed below:
- sdelete [-p passes] [-s] [-q]
- sdelete [-p passes] [-z|-c] [drive letter]
- -c: beneficial in virtual disk optimization for parenting the making of any free space.
- -p passes: With this command, you can Limit the overwriting opportunities on the passes
- -s: Recursing the subdirectories.
- -q: Printing of errors prohibited.
- -z: Clear the free space.
Unrar Recover And Extract The Best Utility To Extract Password Protected Files
Protection of “RAR files” with passcode is the safest method to store them securely. If anyone attempts to open data files from a protected “Winrar archive”, they’ll be prompted to enter password, without which the Winrar will not let them to extract any files from the Archive.
Naturally, assigning a password is the safest way, but it can be a troublesome when you want to extract or open data files from loads of passcode protected “RAR files”. You may end up entering the secure codes manually for each and every archive.
However, individuals can utilize a freeware called unrar extract and recover to unfold files from protected “RAR files”.
Key features of “Unrar Recover and Extract” are as follows:
- The best feature of this service program is that individuals are not required to enter the secure codes to open data files from each Winrar archive.
- Just enclose all your secure codes (if users have applied many passwords for various “RAR” files) and connect it with Unrar Recover and Extract Tool.
- It will automatically link up passwords from the starting to the end of each textual file till it supervises to open registers from those protected winrar archives completely.
- It makes your task more comfortable by getting these matters automatically completed without your involvement.
This service tool provides compatibility with most of the Windows-Operating-Systems like Win XP, Windows 2000, Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
Install or Download “Unrar extract and recover” to extract data file from Password Protected winrar files with no trouble, today.
Recover Lost Passwords By Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer allows its users to recover their lost website login passwords that had been previously stored. To retrieve passwords we need IE Passview. When we store the passwords in IE, it gets added to the password database.
When we retrieve the passwords, the URL that it belongs to is also indicated along with, thus making it easy to recognize where the password belongs. This is compatible with IE 6, IE 7, and IE 8.
The IE Passview is easy to use and does not need any installation. You just need to copy the executable file to a particular folder and double click to execute it. The passwords recovered by IE Passview are HTTP Authentication, Stored FTP Password, and AutoComplete.
Gmail Account Hacked – Recover It Easily
E-mails are one of the most convenient ways to keep in touch with your loved ones as well as some business corporate. There are a number of free email providers these days. Some of the most popular of these are Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Rediff Mail, Gmail and lots more. Gmail is the service provided by the search engine giants Google.
Each of the users e-mail accounts have personal emails as well as some important emails relating to work. The only threat on this personal and important data is from hackers. Hackers hack into the user’s personal account and steal personal and important information. This can be pretty devastating as you could lose some secrets and some important stuff.
Recovering hacked accounts is extremely difficult and it gets worse if your password’s changed by the hacker. There are a few ways to recover hacked email accounts, but some hackers are just too smart and make the process of recovery all the more difficult. Google provides two ways to help the user recover back its hacked account. The two ways are mentioned below:
1. The first and simplest technique of recovering the hacked account is by resetting the password of your account. If the user ever feels that his/her account has been fiddled with and the password’s still the same, then the first thing to be done is to change or reset the password. Users can change the passwords of their accounts by going to the following link: https://www.google.com/accounts/ForgotPasswd.
On being directed to the above mentioned link, the user will be asked to provide its login name. If the user has his account verified by a mobile phone then the recovery code will be received on the concerned mobile number. The password of your account can thus be changed after entering the correct recovery code.
If no mobile number has been provided then the recovery code will be received as e-mail in your primary e-mail account. Every user needs o provide an alternate e-mail address before registering for an account. Thus the recovery code will be sent via email to the provided email address.
2. The second technique of recovering from a hacked email account is by contacting the Google Support Team. Here the user has to prove that the account hacked is his by providing some relevant information. The user needs to visit the link http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/request.py?ara=1 and then provide the following information.
- The date of account creation is needed. Users have to check the date of the first email received confirming the creation of your account.
- You also need to provide the date of your last successful login.
- Another field that needs to be filled is the last password which the user remembers. It can be the password prior to the one that has been changed.
- Five email addresses to which the user sends or receives most number of emails.
- Names of labels (if any) needs to be provided
- Details of other services of Google that the user uses.
You Can Recover Any Kind Of Passwords With Password Genius
Password Genius is a third party tool to recover any kind of passwords. It is very handy for any kind of computer users. It solves any kind of password related problems in couple of minutes. If in case you have lost any password or you have forgotten the password, with the help of Password Genius you problem will be solved in seconds.
In case you have forgotten user account password or if you need to change the administrator passwords, then you can use Password Genius and you wouldn’t have to reinstall Windows. Password Finder, MS Key Finder, and User Password/ Windows Administrator are the three module of Password Genius.
Key Specification of Password Genius mentioned below:
- Friendly and very easy User Interface
- Email passwords can be easily recovered from your machine
- User Password or Windows Administration can be reset very efficiently
- Passwords for Google talk, yahoo messenger and even MSN messenger can be recovered
- Network connection password and even Windows Auto logo can be recovered very fast
- Passwords for IE AutoComplete, MS Access, and MS Outlook can also be recovered by Password Genius.
- Even if you have forgotten or lost the serial number of the Windows or the CD key, Password Genius can recover it.
- The serial number or the CD Key of installed MS Office can also be recovered.
- Password Genius can run on Windows XP and also on both the service pack, Vista, 2000, NT, 2003, ME and lots more.
Download Password Genius
Resetting WordPress password can also be done by the administrator from MYSQL Database, where all the users data is saved.
In my previous post, I wrote how wordpress admin / users can recover their lost passwords using ‘Lost your Password’ option available on the login page.
In this post we shall see how we can reset / recover wordpress password directly from the database using phpMyAdmin.
Resetting the WordPress user passwords is very easy from the wp_users table by using the admin account. Please be reminded that the below mentioned procedure will work only on the WordPress 2.0 and the ones that were released after that.
To change the password, the administer will need to login to phpMyAdmin, and connect to the MySQL database. Once logged in, you should be able to find the wp_users table option which is normally found in the last row.
Here under the action column, you will need to click on the browse icon for wp_users table. You need to locate the user for which you want to reset the password, and you will need to click on the edit icon.
Under the User_pass field, you will need to delete the existing encrypted entry and replace it with a new password. Please be reminded that the password will be case sensitive.
Under the functions column, you will need to select MD5 for the pull down menu and then click on GO. The new user password will be saved now.