How can you recover deletes folders or files on your computer?
There are certain times when we accidentally delete folders or important files from our machine and then we look around to undo that. There are many software applications available in the market to recover deleted folders and files but many users complain about them not work properly, and also you have to buy the software to get the work done.
In order to recover the deleted folders or files there is great software which is free to download and the name of that software is Recuva. It is one of the best software if you are looking to recover your deleted folders and files from your computer or from your pen drive or memory cards. It promises to bring you back the lost data completely. It takes 4 steps to recover your lost files namely the DOD, NSA, simple overwrite and Gutmann.
Things you should not do:
- After you have deleted your folders or files accidentally, do not restart your computer.
- Do not install the recuva software in the same drive where your deleted folders or files were.
Things you should do:
- Install the Recuva software after you have downloaded it (Download link).
- Launch the software by double clicking on the shortcut icon of Recuva.
- There will be choice of file types that you are wanting to recover. Specify the type of file.
- Specify the name of the drive where the software should scan to recover the file.
- After the scanning is completed all the deleted files will be listed. Click on those files you are seeking to recover.
- Wait for some time and all the checked files will be recovered.
- That’s it and your work is done. It is this simple as it sounds.
Recuva is quite handy and trustworthy software to rely on.