Uninstall And Removal Script Of Timernuke For Windows 7 And Windows Server 2008
TimerNuke application cannot be considered as a pretty good activation crack for Windows 7 Server 2008. Actually it is not an activation crack for Windows 7 and server 2008. TimerNuke is an application which just removes system files which are associated with Activation of Windows.
It disables all the services which are integrated with activation of Windows product. Using this application, there is no need of activation of the Windows operating system. However, windows itself may detect the product version as a counterfeit. A watermark saying “this copy of Windows is not genuine” and a notification message would be displayed all the time.
On the other hand, if you want to uninstall and remove TimerNuke crack permanently, you can make use of the TimerNuke uninstallation script which is also known as Windows 7 & 2008 Activation Enabler.
Use the following link Here to download the zip file named as UninstallTimerNuke.
First of all, extract the file and just run the UninstallTimerNuke.cmd. All the removed files are then restored and stopped services We’ll be enabled again.
Note: The uninstallation process of TimerNuke will be started if and only if only if the backup files created in .bak format are present in the system. If you have already deleted the backup files which are created by the TimerNuke, you cannot start the un-installation process at all. The TimerNuke Uninstaller is able to support only Windows 7 and Server 2008.
Tips: The downloaded uninstall script also has a capacity to restore and reset all the activation components. This application may also be known as Windows 7 ‘activation crack’, Windows 7 ‘activator’, All Versions PlusPatcher, PlusPatch and some other names, which are based on the working TimerNuke.
How Can I Remove Antivirus 2009
Steps that you should follow for removing Antivirus 2009:
There are two ways of deleting or removing the antivirus. One is obviously manually way, while the other one is by the help of third party software, an anti-malware tool. There might be very few anti-malware or anti-spyware tools that are available in the market, and they come very handy as the process of removing or deleting antivirus 2009 via such applications becomes easy and quick when compared to manal removes. It takes lots of time and involves high complex works to delete antivirus 2009 manually.
First, we will see how to remove or delete Antivirus 2009 automatically:
Antivirus 2009 has not been coded by any amateur programmers, it’s a work of high class professionals and thus it’s quite hard to catch by any antivirus program. There is one more reason which makes it more difficult for antivirus to catch, and also the source code is changed very often.
By the help of anti-malwares and anti-spywares this work is done in few minutes. All you need to do is to download the software for free and then install it then run a scan and it will do the rest automatically. Yes, that’s about it, your antivirus 2009 will be removed from your machine.
Some of the anti-malwares tools which can be used to remove the Antivirus 2009 from the machines are Malwarebytes and Windows Defender.
Secondly, we will see how to remove or delete Antivirus 2009 manually:
- Open Task Manager by pressing ALT+CTRL+DEL. Then got to Processes tab, and then end the following programs:
- Then you have delete registry values and for that follow the steps
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\ CurrentVersion\Run\15358943642955870504508370025739
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\”Antivirus” = “%ProgramFiles%\Antivirus 2009\Antvrs.exe”
Go to Start menu, and then click on Run option and then type regedit. Then find the values mentioned above and right click on them and delete them.
- Now all you have to do is to remove all the infected files from your machine and to do this follow the steps mentioned below. Click on Start menu, then go to Search options and put the file names mentioned below and search for each of the below mentioned terms and delete them:
- %startmenu%\\antivirus 2009\\uninstall antivirus 2009.lnk
- %startmenu%\\antivirus 2009\\antivirus 2009.lnk
- %program_files%\\antivirus 2009\\av2009.exe
- %desktopdirectory%\\antivirus 2009.lnk
- Now all you need to do is to restart your machine and after that your machine will no longer have Antivirus 2009.