Compose Your Emails Now and Set Them to Be Sent On Future Dates
Are you planning to send a mail in future to your friends? Now you can set reminders for yourself to do with the help of Emailfuture service. It allows you to compose an e-mail today and set it for sending in the future. This can come handy to you, when you are working on your future plans whenever you are currently free. You would have to worry about remembering it.
All you need is to just enter specific date, when you want to deliver your mail. There is no need of any installation. You just write an e-mail and set the email future application, for that particular e-mail. The rest will be taken care of by Emailfuture service. Now you can set an email as your future reminders.
What it means is, now you are equipped with latest technology to send or receive future emails. The recipients will get email by you on only on those specific dates that you set in that application to deliver in future.
Search Emails Received Or Sent On A Particular Date
The current options of searching for emails in Gmail don’t allow users to search emails or messages received within a particular range of dates. The user can only search messages depending on the range of dates listed in a drop box. The range is shown as 3 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, 12 months and others.
If the user needs to retrieve or access messages received within a specified range of date, then he/she needs to follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Login to your Gmail account.
2. Go to the text box indicating Search Mail situated at the top corner of the webpage.
3. The users can filter messages according to recipient, subject, sender and a specific range of date.
The following syntax is to be followed in order to get desired results
from:[email protected] to:[email protected] subject: greeting after: YYYY/MM/DD before: YYYY/MM/DD
The From: keyword is used to indicate the senders email address, to: is used to indicate the recipients email address, subject: field is for the subject which the user is looking for, the before: and after: field depicts the range of the date within which you are searching the message from.
A simple example is
From: [email protected] after: 2010/07/02 before: 2010/05/01
This gives the messages received from the above said email id and within a period of 2010/07/02 and 2010/05/01.
The above mentioned steps are extremely simple and will surely help you achieve greater precision with respect to the results searched for.
Adding an Extra E-mail Account in Outlook Express
An increasing clutter in your Outlook Express mailbox might cause you to think of options of reducing the clutter. One option is to add another mail account in Outlook Express. However, setting up an additional account in this application is not as trivial as you would think it to be. It involves several steps and a lot of information entering. The steps given below will guide you through the process in a simple and detailed manner – so that you are ready with the new account in Outlook Express in no time.
- Launch Outlook Express.
- Next, navigate to the Tools -> Accounts option.
- In the Internet Accounts window that pops up, click on the Add button to the right, and then select the Mail option from the drop-down list.
- On doing this, a wizard pops up, that will guide you through the process of adding an extra e-mail account. The first thing you are required to enter is your name.
- Enter your name and click on Next.
- After this, you are required to enter your email address in the form [email protected]. Enter this and click on Next.
- Next, you will have to enter the incoming and outgoing mail server details – entering which you are to again click on Next.
- Finally, you will have to enter you account username and password details – and then you have to click on Next.
- You will then come across a message saying that your account has been successfully added to Outlook Express and that you have to click on Finish to complete the process.
- Click on Finish, and then Click on Close in the Internet Accounts dialog.
That is all that you have to do – your e-mail account will be accessible from the Outlook Express application after this procedure.