Use Free Video Converter For Converting, Splitting, Merging And Editing Movie Files
Free Video Converter by Extensoft is a powerful application that offers quick and easy video conversion and movie editing. With this Free Video Converter, you may convert, merge, split and edit your movie files quite easily. It comes with a user-friendly interface using which you can effortlessly execute your basic conversion jobs.
Free Video Converter supports a wide range of video formats as well as high definition movies which are captured using latest HD cameras. You may also join and split movie clips and perform batch conversion of movies in a single step.
Key Features of Extensoft’s Free Video Converter
- Supports latest high-definition H.264 high quality format and offers multi-pass conversion for enhanced quality allowing you to create high quality movies at smallest size.
- Has the ability to open and convert from various file formats including FLV, AVI, MOV, MPG, MP4, MPEG, RM, MTS, RMVB, WMV, QT (QuickTime )and many others that are supported by your system.
- The Interface is simple and easy-to-use and has a timeline, movie preview area, editing area and video-clip management area.
- Has an ability to convert to the output formats such as MP4, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV and QT (QuickTime). Can save custom conversion settings.
- Supports batch mode which allows quick conversion of multiple movies/selections to one or many output files.
- Allows you to select movie sections and split and merge multiple videos.
- Offers predefined conversion settings which help you make instant conversion to various movie formats which are supported by iPod, iPhone, YouTube, Web pages and HDTV.
- Supports movie resizing or scaling, deinterlacing and altering frames-per-second.
- Able to create HTML pages for playing converted videos in the form of Flash movies (FLV) to make it simple to publish to the web.
- Allows you to save and load movie conversion projects.
- Can be downloaded free of charge.
Split Video Clips Using The Video Cutter
Splitting and reducing media files into smaller sub parts is very important and useful. Splitting a portion of the video you needed helps you save a lot of memory. The Free Video Cutter 1.1 allows and helps users in slicing the video file into smaller pieces and then stores them in various formats and extensions.
After downloading and installing this software utility, the user needs to launch it. On being launched, the GUI will come up to the screen. Click on the “Open Video” tab to add the video you want to split. The process of creating thumbs of the videos might take some time, so you need to be patient and let the process complete its execution.
After the completion of the above mentioned process you can also mention the starting and ending point of the file. The best part of this application is that it allows users to select their own choice of the output file. The formats supported are DivX, MOV, WMV, MPEG4, MP3 and FLV.
The Free Video Cutter1.1 is best suited for users who work in fields requiring editing of media. The application is absolutely free and can be downloaded from Here.
Split YouTube Video Clips with TubeChop
When we upload any video using YouTube they are usually full length videos. However, many times we have come across many such videos over the internet that has been chopped such that only a part of the video has been uploaded.
There are also some videos that are clipped and then the website is provided with it where we can see the full video. You can too try out this interesting and amazing feature by using TubeChop.
TubeChop is a web application that allows YouTube users to split their YouTube videos into a specific timeframe and then upload it. The interface is friendly and easy to use and requires no complex method to carry out this task.
To split the video you just need to drag and place the black bar on each side. The left bar indicates the starting time of the video and the right bar marks the end time.
This application not only allows you to split the video, but also helps you to locate any particular video on the internet. Usually it is impossible to remember the URL of all the videos that we see. Bookmarking it all also leads to searching issues.
TubeChop simplifies matters as here you just need to type in the keyword of the video and the application will search and display that video on the screen. The embedded code in TubeChop also allows you to share the video in other websites or in blogs.
TubeChop is definitely the most convenient and easiest way to split videos on YouTube.