With the new iOS 10 announced recently at WWDC 2016, Apple has claimed it to be the biggest ever iOS update ever made. Various users who have installed the iOS 10 beta to test it in advance have been having issues with apps crashing. This is normal, considering iOS 10 is still in its beta version. But there are some tried and tested methods that can help to fix the issue of apps crashing in iOS 10 beta. Try them out if you are experiencing similar problems.
iOS 10 Features you should know
Apps crashing in iOS 10 Beta – How to fix
- Reboot your phone.
- Check out app updates.
- Make sure that you have the updated apps on your iPhone. This solves the problem on many different occasion. To update all apps, click on App Store>Updates>Update All.
- Turn of background app refreshing
- When WiFi or cellular data is on, apps keep refreshing. Turn this feature off. It will help conserve battery and to fix this problem
- Go to settings>general
- Tap on background app refresh and toggle it off.
- Disable automatic app download
- tap on settings>iTunes and App Store> Toggle off auto download
- Delete an app and reinstall it.Finally, if none of the methods worked, reset your phone. To do so, go to settings>genera>Reset>reset all settings.
- If nothing works, downgrade to iOS 9.3.2. A short guide on how to do so can be found here.
iPhone 7 Concepts that Will make you drool
Do you know of any other methods to fix issue of apps crashing in iOS10 beta? Let me know in the comments below.
The error message- “Error In Message” in your Outlook Express (OE) is mostly because of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and not because of OE.
You’ll, in most cases, be able to receive emails but will encounter “Error in Message” pop-up while you try to send or create new emails.
To solve this problem – call up your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and request them to reset your connection. Also ask them to issue new password, if you are required to authenticate before you access internet.
You may have to reset your modem too, for which you’ll have to unplug your modem from your computer / laptop and leave it uplugged for a while before you reconnect it.
Once you are done with these two, your Outlook Express should work fine.
Microsoft Office Suite Diagnostic Tool For Troubleshooting And Fixing The Problems
Microsoft office suite is one of the most essential applications package for everyone. Most of the professionals and office workers work on the Microsoft office suite, whether while they are preparing a presentation on power point, or preparing worksheet on excel or writing on the word document. However, what if MS Office suite does not respond or show some technical errors while you are launching it. The users will surely get frustrated, as they will not be able to perform their task seasonably. Usually, non-technical individuals try to open again and again the MS Office application, but it doesn’t work and finally, they rush to tech person in charge who is well aware of the problem and fixes it.
It can be very critical and serious problem, especially when you are working on important projects and MS office suite shows errors. Therefore, you’ll need to know how to diagnose and troubleshot the errors of MS office. Many of the MS office users are not aware of inbuilt Microsoft Diagnostic Tool, which diagnoses the MS office application and displays the results mentioning root errors and their causes.
This is quite useful tool, which is accessible in MS Office 2007 suite. The inbuilt feature of this tool conducts number of tests in order to find out the real problems and provide users set of options to fix the occurred trouble. The diagnosed data will be stored into the computer for further reference. If you find that the problem is more critical to be understood and fixed by you, just send the error report to Microsoft for later assistances. However, Microsoft Office Diagnostic surely fixes the basic problems. Here are some tests given conducted by Microsoft Office Diagnostics.
- Setup Diagnostic: Diagnostic tool scan office 2007 setup and registry files to find out the corrupted and malicious files. There are many situations when your office suite corrupts due to attack of viruses and incorrectly configured hardware.
- Disk Diagnostic: As its name depicts, it scan the hard disk sector to find out any errors. Through this check it will show hard disk errors regarding Self-monitoring logged errors, SMART, etc.
- Memory Diagnostic: This test is just for ensuring that computer’s RAM (Random Access Memory) is integrated with computer properly or not.
- Update Diagnostic: This test checks for any latest updates from Microsoft service suite. There are many service packages that update and increase the features of MS Office. You will be promoted to update your MS office suite by Microsoft Office Diagnostic tools which find out the latest updates for MS office.
- Compatibility Diagnostic: This test refers to identifying the conflicting version of any two applications such as Microsoft outlook. Users cannot run two different versions of Microsoft outlook on one single computer at a time.
- Check for Solutions: It checks all the bugs and crashes that have been stored into MS office. Once it finishes the checking, connect your computer to server in order to check form any available solutions.
In order to start Microsoft Office Diagnostic, users just need to navigate to Start>>All Programs>>Microsoft Office>>Microsoft Office Tools>>Microsoft Office Diagnostics