Translate WebPage To Your Language In Internet Explorer Using Google Toolbar
Google allows its users to translate a foreign language website into any of the 40+ languages. There are many translation tools available for this purpose. However all of them are manual and you have to translate it for every webpage you are interested in. To address this difficulty Google has launched a new toolbar for internet explorer. With this new toolbar all websites that are in a language different from your browser’s default language would get automatically translated.
You can even translate the website in the language of your choice by just a single click. If you continue browsing foreign language web pages then it will translate it automatically in the default language.
The web pages containing dynamic contents such as Google Reader can also get translated in real time. So whenever the need of translation arises, just click on translate button in the Google toolbar and the entire page will get translated into default language. You can even choose any language from drop down menu and can set the default option through Toolbar Options.
How to change the default translation language?
1. In Google toolbar, click on wrench option, the Toolbar Option window will appear.
2. Right click anywhere and select Google Toolbar Options.
3. On the general tab, set the Toolbar language to a language of your choice.
After following these steps all pages are automatically translated to the language you have just chosen whenever you click on the Translate button.
The new Google Toolbar requires Internet Explorer6.0+
Following is the list of all languages that are supported by Google for translation:
Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Is There A Free Software To Translate Language ??
- Translate All Microsoft Word Documents And PPts In One Folder To Various Languages In One Go
- Learn Any Foreign Language For Free Online, Live On Internet
- How Can I Add New Search Engine – Google – To Internet Explorer 8?
- Resize Tool Bar / Command Bar In IE / Internet Explorer 8