Trick To Alter The Registered Organization And Owner Information In Windows Operated Version PC’s
In reality changing or modifying registered organization and owner information works for Windows-XP operating system, and for other Window’s Operating System Versions, such as
- Windows Server 2008,
- Windows Server 2003,
- Windows 7 and Windows-Vista
Users will only be asked to type in organization and owner’s information at the time of installation. A few O.E.M (Original Equipment Manufacturer) computer systems equipped with soundless automated installation do not even demand any of this information.
The default-factory-settings like O.E.M manufacturer information would be utilized when a server or personal computer begins loading the previously installed transcript of Windows Operating System.
Another potential example is altering proprietorship of computer, when an old Personal Computer is purchased, or if the organization has been merged or acquired with a new group.
Hence, to change or modify the registered organization and owner information in Windows Operating System, utilize the registry crack provided below:
- Select windows start option and select the Run option
- Now type in the letters “regedit” and hit enter on the keyboard to open registry editor window.
- Now, navigate and locate the Registry Key: “HKEY Local Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version”
- Now, in this window screen on the right hand side pane, find the “REG_SZ” (String) value cited as Registered-Owner. Select and Click twice on it to modify and edit the data value to alter the Registered-owners-name information.
- Now, again in the window screen’s right hand side pane, find the Registered-Organization option. Select and Click twice on it to modify and edit the data value to alter the Registered-owners-name information.
- Now, Exit out of the Registry-Editor Window to get the changes made effect instantly.
Hint: to view the changes made for Registered organization and owner information in registry editor window, check the about windows dialog box by selecting “Help-About” option on windows-explorer page. Optionally, you can just run simply winver or winver.exe file.