Sometimes, you would have brought a iPhone from an online seller or a dealer and you notice that the iCloud account on your phone is locked! While it is possible that you can approach the seller to get your account unlocked, most of the times it does not work. The sellers intentionally keep their iCloud account locked. This means you have an iPhone that is absolutely useless. Here is how you can unlock iCloud account on your iPhone.
Best racing games for iPhone and iPad
How to Unlock iCloud Account on your iPhone
This option is the best way to ensure that you can unlock the iCloud account on your iPhone/iPad for a relatively cheaper price. It is also faster, comparatively cheaper and has good customer support. The name of the service is officialiPhoneUnlock and they do a good job.
- Visit officialiPhoneunlock.co.uk
- Select iCloud Unlock option from the menu on the sidebar.
- Enter the iPhone model and the IMEI number of your phone for which you wish to unlock the iCloud account.
- If you do not know the IMEI number of your phone, dial *#06# to get the same.
- If you are unable to use the dialer, than tap on the “i” on the device screen to get the IMEI number.
- Make the required payment and wait for 2-3 days and your iCloud account will be unlocked. The price for unlocking the iCloud account is approximately £39.99. This is a lot cheaper and a better option than other companies that do the same job. The time taken is also lesser.
So, that’s that. That is how you can unlock iCloud account on your iPhone/iPad. Share this news with friends who are having problems with their iCloud account being locked and they will appreciate you for it.
Oliver Libuku says
Is there refund if the phone is not unlocked or is blacklisted for individual clients as opposed to business clients?